Rewritten chapter 2- Welcome to Beacon

Start from the beginning

[-700 aura]

[-100 hp]

Me and the girl were now covered in soot.

?: "Unbelieveable! This is exactly what I was talking about!"

(Y): "I told you not to shake it. It's not her fault you're a dumb bitch who refuses to listen!"

?: "Excuse me?"

R: "I'm real-"

(Y): "No Ruby, you don't have to apologise. Let's get out of here. I'd rather not talk to this type of prick who thinks she's a princess"

?2: "It's heiress actually"

I look over at the voice to see a black haired girl wearing a bow and amber eyes. I decide not to overthink her apperance and just listen.

?2: "Weiss schnee, heiress to the schnee dust company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

W: "Finally, some recognition!"

(Y): "Oh, well ain't that just lovely"

Weiss huh? That sounds vaguely familiar. If she's that popular though I wouldn't be surprised if I happened to just see an advert or something with her on it.

?2: "The same company that's infamous for it's controversial labour force and questionable business partners"

W: "What? How dare you. The nerve of-"

(Y): "Oh my. I wonder how the heiress of that company bullying a little girl would effect your business. Ya know I would just love to tell a news outlet about this little outburst of yours"

Weiss grumbles annoyed and sends me a glare that could kill me. I shoot a cocky smirk back as Ruby giggles beside me. She decides it's best to just take her stuff and leave.

(Y): "Good riddance. Hate people like that"

Ruby tells Weiss that she'll make it up to her as she walks away. Oh right there was another person with us. Both of us turn to where the black haired girl was.

R: "So what's-"

Only to see her walking away. Didn't even get a name off her.

(Y): "Well that was rude. At least you probably gave her a better first impression than you did with Weiss, right sis? Sis?"

I turn back to Ruby only to see her lying on the floor with an upset expression. I crouch down next to her.

R: "Welcome to beacon"

(Y): "Well at least you still have me"

?: "Need some help?"

We both look up to see a blonde guy with a hand out. He helps Ruby up and they share names. Huh, he kinda looks famil-

R: "Aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship"

-Timeskip-

I chuckle as Jaune tries to defend himself. I'll admit I like the guy. He's a simple but kind dude. Also he's cheering up my sis so can't really complain right? They're good friends already. Kind of reminds me of my last life. Me and Alex were pretty close at the start too. 

R: "Bro, are you ok?"

(Y): "Yeah, I'm fine. Just got reminded of a stupid bitch. So what were we talking about?"

J: "I was gonna introduce myself"

(Y): "Alright from a stupid bitch to a cool knight. Go ahead sir... whatever your name is"