"Nysiad saved him and our baby when I couldn't he said that I owed him later on."

"Leave your stuff here and come with me." He scurried off his knees and followed me quietly. We walked to Ace street and walked into the bar that smelled of sex and alcohol. I went in to see Mark sitting there talking with a client.

"Nysiad the job is done." The guy I brought with me said. I should have known my own boyfriend picked a stupid name out like Nysaid

"Good you can return to Will now." Mark said, Will must have been his baby. Once he was out of the bar Mark guided me to a back room. "I helped you out getting rid of Hank."

"I was about to kill Hank before you got in the way."

"Wait- I thought you loved him?"

"Loved him?! You thought I cheated on you?! Hell no! He led me to John who I eliminated and then I was going to get rid of Hank, before you got in the way."

"Oh-"

I cut him off and said " And what the fuck was with the person you sent?!" I said in a strong voice.

"Oh Aaron, he just owed me a favor."

"A favor? He had a pregnant boyfriend at home Mark! You already know we don't do that SHIT!!" I said and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT HAPPENED TO REN!!"  He was bleeding tears at this point. 

"I know I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"You weren't thinking?! I want you to call Aaron and Will here right now and tell them to come here. He made the call and we walked out the private room, I could see the regret and tear stains on Mark's face. I see a nervous Aaron walk in and a Scared Will behind him. I took them into a more comfortable private room away from the crowded bar. "I'm Dylan, you must be Will." I said with a small smile.

"Y-Yes that's me" Will said quietly, putting his hand out for a handshake, I put my hand out also and we shook hands.

"If you could have one dream what would it be Will?"

"To live safely in Japan with Aaron and my baby."

"Where in Japan?"

"Anywhere at this point."

"At this point?"

"Aaron has had three missions this week and how am I supposed to know if he will come back home to me and my baby?" I looked back at Mark and he started to cry again.

"Mark, is this what you have been doing?" I said to Mark.

"I'm sorry..." he said with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Will, you should start packing you can go live where ever you want in Japan with your family, Aaron will NEVER be called back into work and he will NEVER have to work again at all. We will also pay for you to raise your child including all his school fees you will never ever have to think of money again." I said to Will.

"W-Why? W-Why are you helping u-us" Will said between his sniffles.

"I understand what it's like to go through what you did, I had a boyfriend named Ren and he went on a mission while I was pregnant he never came back to me, the stress made me go through a miscarriage and it was the worst point in my life." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity." Aaron said finally speaking up. They left, and I sat on the couch that they had in the room which smelled like Febreze obviously trying to cover up the smell of sex, it worked for the most part. 

"I fucked up Baby." Mark said while crying again.

"Yeah, yeah you did, come here bunny." He crawled into my arms and cried, his small body shook with his sobs.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are Hun."

"I missed you."

"I wasn't gone that long."

"2 months isn't long to you?"

"It was the longest 2 months of my entire life without you bunny."

"I-I was upset, that's why I sent Aaron."

"About what?"

"I wanted someone too suffer the same why I was." He sobbed more into me, you could feel his guilt leaking out if him.

"What are you talking about bunny."

"I-I'm p-pregnant."

"Are you serious bunny??"

"Yes Babe." 

"You should have called me I would have come back immediately."

"I did call, I called 149 times."

"Shit! I tossed the burner phone and got a new one."

"Yeah I figured that out, I'm done with this."

"You're leaving me?"

"No of course not I would never do that! This business I'm done with it."

"I'm up to do that, Anything for you bunny."

"Thank you."

"Of course!"

Heyyyyy *Nervous Laugh* sorry about not updating for a super long time

 I just didn't want to.... But I made a cool oneshot for you guys

I hope you liked this chapter!!!

1404words!!!

-Love Lou❤