[ 7 ]

There were so many new items for me and my siblings, Pietro got a new pair of trainers and he wore a dark blue t-shirt they both helped with his speed, made him more aerodynamic.
He then reached for two red jackets for me and Wanda and passed them to us. I put it on it was very stylish and cozy. They made us look like badasses over the top of our black dresses.

On board the aircraft
"Ultron knows we're coming, odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Steve instructed, "All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters, that we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him, it's about whether he's right."

Once we landed at Sokovia Pietro ran to all police stations and told them, the city was under attack and to clear the city.
Whilst me and Wanda worked our way to everybody in the city and used our power to get them to all leave.

Within a matter of minutes the city was full of Ultron's robots they we're flying around everywhere blasting lazers.
Thousands of people were still in the city, screaming they had know idea what was going on.

It was all too much to handle I couldn't deal with it, I was so scared.
I hid behind a building trying to get myself together but I couldn't bring myself to go and fight.
Pietro dashed towards me, "Hey Nadine is everything okay what's wrong." He pulled me in a tight hug, "Pietro I can't go and fight I'm so scared what if something goes wrong." I whimpered in his arms.

"Listen to me, you are one of the bravest people I know, I couldn't wish for a better little sister. You have an amazing power and you are so powerful you can take them down easy. Listen if anything goes wrong just know that I love you and so does Wanda, you are a hero." Pietro smiled, it made me feel more confident to be called a 'hero'.
"Thank you, I love you and I'm going to make you proud." I grinned at my brother before running to go and help Wanda.
She was at the bridge with Clint, I was sprinting in their direction. Wanda had created a force field protecting the citizens from the metallic Ultron bots who were firing blue beams of light at them.
"Run!" Wanda commanded
In a flash the red magic dissipated, my eye landed on Wanda who had been hit, she was on the ground.
As I reached her, I helped her up. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned.
She nodded and smiled, "C'mon we got this."

Unexpectedly, the ground started to shake it felt like a earthquake. I looked at Wanda and Clint, they both were on edge.
I was then focused on the bridge which was crumbling in half, in fact it was happening everywhere.
I could hear the sound of destruction across the whole city.

The land started to rise, higher and higher, a loud voice was projected across the rising city, I realised it was Ultron.
"Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword. And the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Pure me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
"Cap, you got incoming." Tony spoke through the earpiece, "Incoming already came in." He replied "Stark, you worry about bringing the city down back safely, the rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed walk it off."
"Holy shit this is insane." I muttered
"Agreed mini Maximoff." I smiled at Steve's comment through my earpiece.

Me, Wanda and Clint were fighting off a couple robots with our red energy and his arrows when loads more swarmed around us.
"Go, go go!" Clint shouted and grabbed us both, we were about to be hit with a robot's blast until Clint pulled us through a window.
"How could I let this happen?" Wanda gasped catching her breath, "Hey, hey you okay?" He asked.
"This is all our fault." She cried, I hugged her tight.
"It's your fault, it's everyone's fault who cares? Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know because the city is flying. Okay. Look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense." Barton spoke before shooting an arrow out a hole in the wall, that had just been fired at by a robot.
"But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay and I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did or what you were. If you go out there, you fight and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good. I'll send you're brother to come find you. But if you step out that door, you are an Avenger. All right Good chat." He nodded "Yeah, the city is flying." Clint exhaled. He set his bow and arrow up, kicked the door open and ran out leaving us.
"Wow." I gasped
"We need to get back out there and help Nadine." Wanda breathed
"Too right we do Wanda, we are Avengers."

A/N hope you guys like the new cover :)