[ 2 ]

I was in the cold streets of Sokovia with my brother and sister. I was shivering because it was snowing. We were cautiously walking into a big temple like building. In the middle of the building there was a figure sat in a chair with their back towards us. I knew it was Ultron because Pietro had said we had to go talk to him.
"Talk and if you are wasting our time." Wanda commanded.
"Did you know this church is in the exact centre of this city?" The Ultron told us. "The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that, the geometry of belief." He said lifting his shining metal air up.
"You're wondering why you can't look inside my head." Ultron stating talking to me and my sister.
"Sometimes it's hard but sooner or later every man shows himself." Wanda replied with a fierce tone.
Then Ultron stood up of his chair to face us. I thought he was a rather scary looking robot with evil red eyes.

"Oh, I'm sure they do." He grinned looking down on us. "But you needed something more than a man that's why you let Stark take the scepter." He said marching over towards were we were stood, I felt very scared that he was going hurt us.

"I didn't expect, but I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him make him self destruct." Wanda fought back. Ultron was circling us like we were animals about to be killed.

"Everyone creates the thing they dread , men of peace create engines of war, invaders create Avengers. People create smaller people? Uh... children, I lost the world there." Ultron chuckled "Children designed to supplant them, to help them end."

"Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?" Wanda questioned.
"I've come to save the world, but also... yeah." He called

"How do you plan to do that?" I asked concerned.
"You'll see little one." He smiled at me.
>>>>

I was back at the base with my siblings and Ultron was saying orders.
"We'll move out right away, this is a start but theres something we need to begin the real work."

"All of these are..." Wanda muttered confused "Me."
Ultron replied, "I have what the Avengers never will, Harmony, they're discordant, disconnected." He added whilst pulled a big chain surrounded by big robots that looked like Ultron. "Stark's already got them turning on each other and when you get inside the rest of their heads." He mentioned speaking to me and Wanda.
"Everyone's plan is not to kill them." Pietro interfered.
"And make them martyrs; you need patience, need to see the big picture" Ultron spoke.
"I don't see the big picture, I have a little picture, I take it out and look at it, everyday." Pietro told him,
"You lost your parents in the bombings, I've seen the records."
"Hey don't talk about them!" I demanded "Calm down little witch."

"The records are not the picture." Pietro replied smiling. "Pietro" Wanda told him.

"No, please." Ultron ushered

"We were ten years old, Nadine only eight, having dinner the five of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below it makes a hole in the floor; it's big." When Pietro described the scene it made me see the memory that was stuck in my head, I terrified and I reached out and held my sister's hand. "Our parents go in and the whole building starts coming apart I grab Wanda, I couldn't see Nadine, we roll under the bed and he second shell hits. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word." Pietro whimpered. "Stark." Wanda stated
"We were trapped for two days."
"Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think this will set it off. We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." Wanda stuttered
"I know what they are." Pietro said
"I wondered why only you three survived Strucker's experiments, now it don't, we will make it right. You and I can hurt them, but you both with tear them apart from the inside." Ultron ordered.