[ 3 ]

Salvage Yard, African Coast

Pietro zoomed into Klaue's office, only knocking a bullet out of place on the desk, closely followed by me and Wanda. "Yeah, the enhanced. Strucker's prized pupils." Klaue said.
"Want a candy? Oh sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create." He remarked. "Human life, not a growth market." He continued.

Me and Wanda both looked at Pietro confused. "You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid." He smiled mischievously.

"Everbodys afraid of something." Wanda replied.

"Cuttlefush, deep sea fish, they make lights. Disco lights, Whooom Whoom Whoom! To hypnotise their prey, then Whooom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying." Klaue exclaimed.

In a flash Peitro moves again, grabbing a candy, and putting it in his mouth. "So if your going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish then I know you don't do business and I know you're not in charge and I only deal with the man in charge." He warned.
All of a sudden, Ultron silently appeared behind Klaue through the glass. My heart started to beat very fast, I was terrified.

Suddenly the glass broke and Ultron shoved him onto the floor. He yelped with pain.

"There is no man in charge let's talk business." Ultron ordered as stood over him.

Klaue led Ultron away; Pietro, me and Wanda followed them.
Klaue opened a big metal door, inside there were loads of a weird blue liquid. I was still scared, because Ultron was dangerous.
"Upon this rock I will build my church." Ultron spoke as Klaue handed him one of the glass tubes.

Ultron tossed it in the air and caught it, "Vibranium" he chucked it to Pietro.
"You know it came at great personal cost, it's worth billions." Klaue exclaimed.
Ultron Chuckled, "Now so are you, it's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird but I always say keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which."

Klaue starred at the ground and then he looked up at Ultron and said "Stark." "What Tony Stark used to say that and they, you're one of his?!"

Ultron burst with anger and grabbed onto his wrist, one of Klaue's men pulled a gun out but Wanda stopped him with her powers.
"WHAT! I'm not even one of Starks puppets, I mean look at me do I look like Iron Man; Stark is NOTHING!!" Ultron shouts.

All of a sudden he angrily sliced Klaue's arm off, I could see blood everywhere, he yelped in pain.
"I'm sorry I'm so.." He pleaded.
"Oohh I'm sure that's gonna be ok I'm sorry it's just I dont understand, DON'T COMPARE ME WITH STARK!!" Ultron yelled. Suddenly Ultron shoved Klaue and he fell down the metal stairs.

A/N sorry it's been ages, I will try and get the second part of this done soon xx