[ 6 ]

Avengers Tower
Once inside, we followed Captain America, otherwise known as "Steve Rogers" into a room where iron man and the green guy were in. I had learned their names by now, Steve had told us all on the way there, they were Tony and Bruce. The guy with the arrows was called Clint and the girl with bright red hair was Natasha.
"I'm gonna say this once." Rogers declared storming into the room.
"How about none-ce?" Tony remarked
"Shut it down!" Steve shouted
"Nope, not gonna happen"
"You don't know what you're doing." Cap continued lowering his tone a bit.
"And you do?" Bruce interfered, "she's not in your head?" He accused my sister.
"I know you're angry.." Wanda voiced

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce declared menacingly. I was so tempted to just get inside of his head and mess his mind up.
"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Cap announced. 'Thank you atleast someone is nice and appreciates us' I thought, too nervous to speak up.

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony shouted
"You don't know what's in there." Wanda stated
"This isn't a game!" Rogers added...
Within a second, Pietro had zoomed around the room that quick he made the paperwork on the tables fly in the air.
Once he'd stopped I realised he had unplugged the big machine -that was glowing blue- we were all stood around. It started to power down.
I couldn't contain my laughter, I accidentally let out a little giggle. I looked around to see if anyone noticed, luckily they were all focused on my big brother.
"No, no. Go on, you were saying?" He remarks with a sarcastic tone.

In a split second, a gunshot was fired throught the glass floor Pietro was stood over, he rapidly fell through and landed on the hard floor underneath.
"Pietro!!" Me and Wands both cried out simultaneously. We both ran to gap in the floor where he had fallen through.
"What you didn't see that coming?" Clint joked. I scowled at him from the floor above.
Pietro was lying on his back with little shards of broken glass around him.

A few seconds later the big machine started bleeping. The thing inside started to move; I had no idea what was happening. My heart rate started to go increasingly higher almost like I knew something bad was about to happen...
"I'm rerouting the upload." Stark announced, his face was tense.
Next thing I know Steve threws his shield and it bounced around the room, there were lots of electrical explosions.. I quickly ducked down and covered my head.
Tony then got his iron man beam and aimed it at Steve who was launched across the room.

Banner creeped up to me and Wanda and put his arm around my sisters neck.
"Go ahead, piss me off." He whispered
Our eyes both turned red, before I could use my powers on him Wanda had already gotten out of his grasp and used her powers on him, he yelled in pain.

Unexpectedly I heard a crashing sound coming from behind me, I turned around and saw Thor the God of Thunder. He raised his hammer to the sky and the whole room light up with a bright electrical thunder beams.
"Wait!!!" Banner shouted, we were all being blinded by the bright lights.
Rapidly, Thor pulled his hammer down and smashed it onto the machine he was standing on.
Electricity started to absorb into the machine volt thing. I still had no idea what it was but it was important.

The massive screen in the room started to make alarming noises, 'WARNING POWER OVERLOAD' it read.
Thor continued to attach all the thunder beams to the machine or absorb the thunder, I wasn't sure what he was doing.
All of sudden, I felt a massive force throw me across Stark's tower, I got hit with loads of tiny little glass shards. My body was in a lot of pain.

Once I had released what was happening, A red figured appeared from the machine,volt toom thing- I had no idea what it was.
He looked like a red robot but he was very human like, a glowing yellow stone was on his forehead.

Everyone stood started at this new sight, I had only just gotten on my feet, from being thrown across the room by the explosion of his arrival from the machine.
I stood behind Wanda, not knowing if he was gonna hurt us or not.
Suddenly, the red guy stared at Thor for a split second and then launched himself at him, it was almost as if he could fly.
Thor quickly grabbed him and launched him through a massive window, little glass shards flew everywhere.

Rapidly he managed to stop himself from crashing into a second window. Surprisingly, he was levitating right next to the big window staring a the city lights that stood out in the dark night.

Thor and Captain America slowly made their way closer to him to see what he was doing...
He was looking at his reflection. After a good minute of looking at the reflection he turned around and started to levitate towards everyone.

Pietro zoomed over to where me and Wanda were stood, and we all continued to stare.

"I am sorry. That was odd." He spoke floating to the ground. "Thank you." He told Thor, "Thor.." Rogers spoke,
As he was doing so the red guy started to magic himself a gold and black Cape that attached onto himself.
"You helped create this?" Steve continued,
"I've had a vision, a whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at it's centre is that." He spoke in a musky tone pointing to the glowing stone.

"What the gem?" Bruce asked, "It's the mind stone. It's one of the six infinity stones the greatest power in the universe. Unparalleled in it's destructive capabilities." Thor voiced

"Then why would you bring..." Steve added
"Becasue Stark is right." Thor interrupted
"Oh, its definitely the end times." Bruce muttered
"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor sighed
"Not alone."
"Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis." Rogers asked as the red guy moved closer to us.
"We've reconfigured Jarvis's matrix, to create something new." Tony spoke.
"I think I've had my fill of new." Rogers said.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron." The robot thing stated
"You're not?"
"I'm not Ultron, I am not Jarvis. I am.."

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation." Wanda edged towards him.
"Look again." He stated.

"Her seal of approval means Jack to me." Clint scoffed.
"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone. And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor declared
"Is it? Are you? On our side?" Rogers asked
"I don't think it's that simple." He answered
"Well, it better get real simple real soon." Barton angered
"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all."
"What's he waiting for?" Stark asked
"You."
"Where?" Banner questioned
"Sokovia, he's got Nat there, too." Clint informed.

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be.." Bruce earned
"What will you do? I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So, he must be destroyed; every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now, and not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster, I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So, there may be no way to make you trust me but we need to go." He passed Thor his hammer, everyone was shocked that he was able to lift the item that only the God of Thunder was able to do.
"Right. Well done." Thor joked patting Tony on the shoulder.
"Three minutes, get what you need." Cap ordered.

A/N sorry for the slow updates another one is coming soon :)