I WANT YOUR COCK PLEASE SIR

Start from the beginning

He continued, "I suspect that should your, and excuse me for using this pithy cliché, 'dirty little secret' be exposed to the wrong people, then someone might even lose their job or standing within the organisation they represent. Your own job is one thing and something that I'm sure you make absolutely certain is not compromised in any way but your, excuse the cliché again 'sordid activities' in your personal life must never see the light of day as it could even adversely affect your family too."

An audible gasp was heard and then an even louder "Fuck, Fuck Bodie. How on earth did you come to that conclusion?"

"Conclusion? Was it a conclusion was it?" he asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

She paused to take a few deep breaths... Did he realise how close he was with what he had just said? But before she could decide what to say next, Bodie continued.

"Anyway, that's enough of that serious chat. I did tell you that I digress often, and sometimes at the most inappropriate moments, like now for instance!"

"Why now?" she queried, forgetting for a moment where she was and who she was with.

"Ummmm... Have you forgotten where you are?"

"I... err..."

"That was a rhetorical comment" he interrupted.

"Of course you haven't forgotten where you are, and you certainly haven't forgotten that I am here with you! Actually..... it's my fault for making you lose concentration..."

Louise's thought process had caught up with the subtle but very clear inference that Bodie had just made.

"Yes Sir, I'd lose concentration, Thank you for noticing."

Hearing herself say this somehow made Louise feel once more, relaxed and excited. She was in the hands of a true Dominant. A man who was experienced, pure in his thoughts and actions when it came to a Dom-sub relationship. The dynamics were already blowing her mind. The high level of curiosity she had when she woke up this morning was now well and truly superseded by the level of excitement and appreciation of this wonderful Sir. She also felt safe but vulnerable at the same time. It was a real head-fuck!

She felt vulnerable to losing her normally strong sense of self-control. This man had bypassed her defences without her realising it was happening. He was already tapping into her very personal headspace and that was unheard of as far back as she could remember.

Even her boyfriend, a dashing Spanish tourist when she was nineteen with his high sexual energy and all his naughtiness and passion was only just scratching the surface compared with what Bodie had already described and done with her in a short space of time. Not even twenty four hours had passed, and Louise was desperate to find out more, to have more, to do whatever was necessary to immerse herself further into Bodie's world.

His words interrupted her racing thoughts. "How much time do you have before you need to leave?"

Louise looked at her watch. "I really should be going in the next half hour. The reason I nearly got run over just then was because I was reading a message from my secretary, at the office. I need to call her to make some arrangements for a conference call with the Environment minister."

"The Honourable Tim Hewitt?"

"Yes, the man himself. He wants to visit my boss's Waste Management Plant with some of his office staff and the first thing I have to do is organise a conference call so we can work out the details."

"Well, well, well, far from it for little ole me to distract you from such important doings with such important people!" The sarcasm was subtle but the point had been made.