Payback pt2

Katlyn's POV

I slowly walked over to the man chained to the wall.

He smirked at me and before I could even think about it, I had thrown a fist at his face. The chains raddled as he flew to the left.

I looked to the floor disappointed with myself. I was not taught to be like this but this guy just brought it all out of me.

I wanted to hurt him just like he hurt me My father and my mother. He tore my life apart and he didn't even give a shit.

'Katlyn?' Bosses voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I stepped back from the guy, I couldn't do this. I didn't care if he died but I could not be the one to do it.

I looked over to boss and he glared at me. I stepped a back again and shook my head, he could tell what I was saying.

'Okay' he said in a quiet tone 'But Katlyn if you don't want to see it happen you suggest you leave'.

I shook my head and looked at him then back at the man. Boss nodded before pulling a pistol out of the back of his pants. 'Any last words?' Boss questioned while placing the gun to the side of his head.

He looked up over to me 'I want apologise for what happened but if your father wasn't such an idiot it would have never happened'. He smirked and before I could do anything boss had pulled the trigger.

I turned back to Jade who was in the corner leaning against the wall. She gave me a small smile knowing that I wasn't feeling great about what just happened.

Never the less she walked over to me and hugged me. Having her hold around me made me feel safe, the only other person that has made me feel that way was my mother. She moved and kissed my cheek.

I pulled back to see boss staring at us. He smiled 'I knew there was more to you's then I was getting told.'  Jade giggled at this and walked over to hug her father.

After they finished hugging we all walked back into his office. Jade sat in the couch where I had been earlier while I walked over to boss.

I held my hand out to him to thank him but instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. Feeling loved I stepped back with a tear in my eye.

These people made me feel like I mattered, like I was important. I loved Jade and her Father. To me her father was a better version of my father because he took care of himself and stood up for himself.

As for jade... well... I loved her. Id been with women in the past but none had ever make me feel the way Jade makes me feel.

They must have been able to tell I was going through my thoughts. 'Katlyn?' Jade questioned. I turned to her and nodded trying to get her to continue.

She looked back and fourth between her father and I, 'can we all go out for dinner tonight?  It doesn't have to be out-out. I just want everything to be out' she let out an uneasy breathe waiting for a response.

I nodded and looked to boss 'of course sweetheart. I'll pick you's up at 7'. She smiled at us and gave a small squeal before dragging me out 'we need to get ready!' She said with excitement.

I smiled and followed her out of the room while nodding back at boss.