prologue

alright sorry yall but im not gonna do 'you know your messed up when you fall in love with your teacher...' sorry! i may change my mind but untill then i am going to try this story if you are one of my bffs like katrina (xoxofunkatxoxo and lovingheart) then you may reconize the story from school lol hope yall enjoy the prologue :D.

                                                               prologue

its my life and im not gonna sit on the sidelines and watch it pass me by. was my favorite quote. im going to live my life how i want to. im my own person, don't be afraid to stand out, be afraid to fit in. i don't color with the right colors. how boring? live life to the fullest.

my personality  is very positive. im the peacemaker not the fight starter. its very hard for me to even swat at a fly without saying 'sorry'.

im also very unique. thats one of my favorite words 'unique'. i like how it roles of my tongue and ties together in perfect harmony. im unique because i can see and hear what other people can't. i can contact what most people call 'ghosts' but i perfer 'spirits'. i've only told my BFF that though everyone else would just make fun of me.

my biggest insicurity, which is also my only, is my scars. the 3 scars that ruined my social life.the first one starting at my chin and ending at my elbow which is whiter than my skin. the second one, which is also the biggest one, starting at my belly button and ending at my ankle this one is also whiter than my skin. but those arnt the worst. the third one begins at the left corner of my left eye and ending at the left corner of my mouth. this one is the worst one. why? because its deep red and cannot be covered.

i'm forced to wear jeans and a sweatshirt in the middle of august in florida. just to cover my stupid scars. the match to my gas tank, the needle to my balloon.

my names diamond, but arn't diamonds suposed to be beautiful? unscratchibul? and not a cold sad stone wrapped up in a scar. maybe those diamonds are steriotypes and the truth is hidden behind my hazel eyes. or maybe this is just a dream that i can't wake up from, a nightmare that became reality.