EPILOGUE

Jungwon sighed as a smile crept on his lips. He sat on the green grass as he placed the flower in front of him.

It's been two years already since he first read those letters. It's been two years and yet he still can't get over with it. He can't move on and he didn't want to. And up until now, he still blame himself. His body is still full of regret by not fulfilling his promises sooner.

A tear slipped from his eyes and he immediately dried it with the back of his hand.

If only he informed her about him, moving into a new dorm when he passed the first stage of being a trainee, does the ending would still be the same?

Would she still give up in life?

Jungwon sighed and forced a smile when a white Maltese dog crawled unto him.

"Hey Maeumi, you having fun? " Jungwon asked, raising his brows. The dog answered him with a cute bark all the while wiggling her fluffy tail.

"Sorry if you didn't have the chance to her. " Jungwon spoke, referring to the girl he misses the most. Hanseol.

"But don't worry, she would love you " He then moved his gaze from the dog and to the flowers.

"It's been two years since you decided to lay down there" Jungwon started, a tear rolled down his cheek but this time, he let it be. "How are you? Ahh you're probably in heaven now. Please watch me from there"

He chuckled as he shook his head. Of course, Hanseol would watch him from where she is. She will guide him and will protect him from the evil things. She will be by his side and be his invisible angel.

"I'm sorry again for not responding to your letters" As if Hanseol heard him, a cold breeze passed him and he smiled.

"I'm sorry, I came too late. "

Jungwon remembered how he found out what happened to Hanseol when he decided to go back in their hometown.

Much to his pleasure, Hanseol's father is in jail now. At least she got her justice even though Jungwon want nothing but to kill that bastard with his bare hand for touching, and abusing her, his own daughter.

And no, Hanseol's father didn't kill her. Hanseol, herself, took her own life but the letters she sent to Jungwon was enough evidence for her father to be sentenced in whole life imprisonment.

"And I love you, as always. "

Jungwon stayed there for three more hours, just conversing to Hanseol as if she's there. Or at least he believes that her presence is there and that is enough to make him... Be fine. Maybe not completely fine but it makes him okay.

After those three hours, he goes back to Seoul and continue his life there, being a successful idol.

Every month, he goes back to her hometown only to spend his time with her, his passed away best friend and the love of his life, Kim Hanseol.