"That was three years ago, mom, before we broke up." Tarik revealed.

"You really should call him."

Tarik shook his head, "He broke up with me. We're not getting back together." Tarik looked up at Allison, "Sorry. Out of all the things she can't remember, she still remembers the ex."

"Okay, starting at 100 count backwards by 7." Allison said, looking at her paper.

"100...93..."

***

"Can Mer take over on Sonya?" Allison asked once she walked inside the room, "I-I can't work with the trial today, I'll just work on some charts, something simple."

Derek looked at her with a concerned feature but nodded his head, "I'll let Meredith know."

"Thanks." Allison smiled before Derek could question her, she was out of the room.

***

Meredith squirted more of the glitter glue on the onesie as Cristina spoke on Stark's business with April. Alex made his way to the table as he sat down next to Allison.

Lexie spoke up, "I say he's totally gay."

"Well, if he were gay then why would he ask April out?" Meredith questioned, as she sat next to Cristina.

Lexie looked at Meredith, "No straight guy waits a whole month before making a move."

"Maybe he has herpes." Cristina suggested.

"That wouldn't stop a guy either." Alex spoke up.

Allison chuckled, "Yeah, it didn't stop Alex when he had syphilis."

The group erupted in laughter as Alex glared at Allison, "I vote gay. I just wish he was into me, then I could be in all his cool surgeries, too.

April rolled her eyes, "He's not gay, he doesn't have herpes, and I'm not using him to get cool surgeries. We have a lot to talk about, okay? He's really interesting once you get to know him."

Allison looked over at Cristina's drawing of a realistic heart on the onesie. She grabbed the black glitter glue as she finished drawing a stethoscope she then gently wrote, 'Future doctor...hopefully.'

"Which is why she's taking her pants off for him tonight." Alex said not looking away from his onesie.

Allison, Lexie, Cristina and Meredith's heads all turned to look at April as they spoke at the same time, "What?"

"She's going to his place. 'From Here to Eternity.' is playing on cable." Alex continued.

"Oh yeah." Cristina nodded, "Pants are definitely coming off."

April shook her head denying what they are saying, "Nobody's pants are coming off."

"They are just going to watch a movie." Allison shrugged, "It's April here, she wouldn't just give it up easily."

April nodded, thankful for the support Allison is giving her. Meredith continued to squirt the glitter around the onesie, "Movie at his place? That's the definition of pants coming off."

"Virgin's a goner."

"And with an old man, too." Lexie said as she leaned to look at April, "It's very impressive."

"I am not taking my pants off for Stark!" April yelled a little too loudly because everyone in the room turned to look at her as she looked down at her onesie wanting people eyes off of her.

"Oh, my god. That is so ugly." Cristina commented, looking at Meredith's onesie.

"Are you still blind?" Lexie asked looking at the onesie and then at Meredith.

Meredith ignored her, "I like it. It's abstract."

"Check it out," Alex said, holding up his onesie as Jackson approached Lexie, "Scrubs."

"Yes, I will do a consult now." Lexie spoke, not convincing the residents as she rushed away with Jackson.

Allison kept her eyes trained on her onesie as she hardly squeezed the glitter glue in her hand.

"You're not fooling anyone." April called out to them.

***

Allison softly knocked on the door, as she heard a faint 'come in.' She opened the door as she smiled at the couple, "Hey."

Without a moment of hesitation she jumped onto the bed causing Meredith to frown her eyebrows in confusion. "What's going on?"

"I need to talk to your husband." Allison told her, "He's my Cristina and I need to talk to him, please?"

Meredith nodded her head, she understood, "Okay, I'll go grab a glass of water."

"I'll try to be quick." Allison yelled out to her, as she left closing the bedroom door behind her leaving Shepherd and Allison alone.

"Wanna talk about it?" Derek asked as he looked at her. He knew something was wrong the moment she wanted Meredith to take over the trial, when it was her turn. Allison looked at her best friend knowing he knows about Lexie and Jackson.

"I mean we're friends, and I suggested to be friends because I am an idiot. After the shooting we helped each other with our nightmares and we got closer and closer and I stupidly thought it was going to go back like before. But I was wrong." Allison bitterly chuckled, "I caught him kissing Lexie in the laundry room, and I mean I get it they are cute together, and Lexie—gosh Lexie is so beautiful and smart, no wonder he caught feelings for her."

"Allie, breathe." Derek reminded her as he frowned, "You are beautiful and smart too, never forget that."

Allison faked gasped as she joked, "Derek Shepherd are you secretly flirting with me?" Derek grabbed the pillow behind him as he smacked her in the face causing her to gasp. "You know I'm joking, I'm way too good for you anyway."

Derek chuckled making her chuckle as well. "So what are you going to do?"

Allison sighed as she looked at Derek, "I don't know. Avoiding both of them sounds like a good idea, but it'll make me look bitchy and jealous." Allison looked at the door, "When it comes to talk to them, I will be respectful—I think it's time for me to move on. I-I mean he did."

Derek nodded as he looked at Allison who had tears clouding her vision. He put his arm around her as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

salvattrre speaks...
hii! thank u so much for the love on this book, truly means a lot to me, thank u for voting, commenting and adding it to your list.
derek & allison's friendship make my heart go 🥺🥰🥰

anyways stream wonder the album by shawn mendes cause period🤍