CH. 12

Macy's POV.

It's been two days since my accident, but I still can't remember my relationship with Sam and I see the hurt in his eyes whenever I'm cuddled up with Nathan.

Nathan and I were supposed to go on a date but he postponed it until I get better. When I fell off the bleachers on Friday, I  hit my head and broke my left wrist so I have it in a cast on it.

Right now I'm in the backyard of the Packhouse waiting for Carlos so we could start on our project. If you haven't notice Nathan decided to switch our date until I recover my memory, and I agreed.

Hey, Carlos says sitting on the side of the picnic table.

Hi.

So I'll start drawing you and then you could start to draw me so we could finish it as quickly as we can.

Alright.

——

After two hours Carlos and I got half the face down and decided to call it a day.

I head to the kitchen to make myself a cup of English tea.

As I enter the kitchen I see Sam on the kitchen counter reading some paper's I guess he heard me and closed the folder and looks up at me.

Hi Macy, did you need anything?

No, I'm just going to make myself a cup of English tea, do want some I asked.

Yeah okay, he says.

Since I've lost my memory of him he's been nothing but patient with me. But I can feel how hurt he is when I'm hanging out with Nathan.

I put a pot on the stove and add water, after I poured the water into two cups then opened up a box of teas, and put them in the cups leaving them there for 5 minutes. After I pull out the tea bags and a cup for Sam so he could add the milk and sugar. I grab the milk and add a decent amount and a spoonful of sugar.

I take a seat next to Sam and enjoy my cup of tea.

So, have you remembered anything Sam questions while taking a sip from his tea?

I shake my head no, and his face falls.

Can I take you to the place we had our first date maybe then you could remember something he says?

I agree and his face lights up. Okay I'll go get ready and in an hour we'll go he says and chugs the tea and then leave's the kitchen. I stay seated just enjoying my tea when I hear someone walk into the room.

Hi sweetheart how are you feeling, Sam's dad says?

I'm okay my head still hurts a little, but I'm fine I say giving him a small smile.

I finally finished my tea and wash the cup before heading to Sam's room.

Since the accident, I've stayed in his room because he didn't want me to be home alone, either the girls. So he suggested we all stay at the packhouse.

I quickly change into a long sleeve shirt and jeans. Then I grab my black ankle boots and put them on. I grab my purse and head downstairs to wait for Sam.

When I get there Sam's already there with Nathan.

Okay ready to go Sam says getting up and Nathan does as well.