Ch.11

I've been avoiding Sam and Nathan ever since Tuesday when I found out that Nathan was mated to me as well as Sam, and now it's Friday.

I'm parking my car in the parking lot. "Look Sam and Nathan are at the door of the school Macy Ashley said making me look out the window."

I'm not ready to talk to them I tell them I say, "I'll go and tell them to keep their distance again Madison says" getting out of the car. Hey, can I, you know what never mind Bella says. Hey, If you need to go meet up with Maggie you could go I tell her.

You to Ashley you don't have to stay with me I know you want to meet up with Gaby. No, I'm staying with you remember "through the good and the bad always together."

Yeah, What Ashley said, Through the good and the bad we will always be together no matter what Bella says.

I smile, we made that promise when we were in the first grade, "always together I say" hugging them.

Are you ready Ashley asked?

No, but I have to go in I say.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and open my door to step out and then I close my door locking it. As always Ash, Bella, and Madison are by my side.

We enter the school and I could feel everyone's eyes on me and hear them whispering.

We all walk to my locker so I could put my book bag away and grab my history book for Mason's class, I don't want to go to this class because 1) Sam is in this class, and 2) Nathan is in this class as well.

"I texted Maggie and she said that Sam and Nathan went to Mason's class earlier to wait for you. So what do you want to do Bella asked?"

"Do you want to go somewhere else, we could ditch class Madison asked?"

I shake my head no and start walking to the classroom without them. When I reach the room I see Mason at the door.

Hi, Macy how are you doing, you know with this situation?

Honestly, when Nathan kissed me it felt as amazing as when Sam kisses me. And I know I love Sam but know I have to get to know Nathan but I know Sam won't like it.

Then you need to talk to them both about how you feel, Mason says opening the door for me to walking in. So while you guys figured out what you want to do I'll teach my lesson outside, I nod and when I go inside he closes the door.

Sam is sitting in the front row while Nathan is at Mason's desk. "Macy," Sam and Nathan say when they both see me. Sam's the first to come up to me.

Baby are you okay Madison told me you did want to see me.

Sam, you're a dumb ass Madison said she didn't want to see the both of us Nathan says rolling his eyes standing behind Sam.

Yeah, well she was my mate first and she wears my mark, yeah well just because I was too afraid to tell her how I feel dumb ass Nathan says.

I take a deep breath trying to think of what I wanted to say.

I walk to the nearest desk to put my book down and turned around to look at them both in the eye.

I need to get to know Nathan I say, and Sam looks confused at first then he backs up from me. I already know you and I love you Sam but Nathan is my mate too. So I want to get to know him better, I say walking up to him.

Then, I look up at Nathan he looks surprised.

Princess, he asked?

Yeah.