CHAPTER 11

[26 December 2021]

Dear Jungwon,

Belated Merry Christmas, Jungwon-ah What's up? How have you been this past few days especially yesterday? Did you finished reading my last letter though? If yes, then I'm grateful. If not, it's okay, I'm expecting it. Anyway, I'm so sorry for not sending any letters in a week, I'm just... I'm honestly scared of your reaction. I'm afraid of rejection. So I'm sorry if it disappoint you or I made you upset. I heard from the girls that entered the library earlier, you'll be in your world tour something. Well, it turned out that they are your fans and I can't stop smiling. They are so kind, probably one of kindest girls I've encountered in my whole life. I am grateful that I met them, they even showed me pictures of you and your group members, even your chaotic videos. And how come I didn't know you're the leader?! But anyway, don't worry, they didn't know that we're friends in real life so you don't have to worry. They just thought I'm just another fan which is not a lie because I am your first and number one fan hehe. They say that you'll be away for two months? If that so, then even though you're not here in Korea for two months, I will still send letters for you to read when you come back. I miss you Jungwon, take care of yourself. I love you. Happy New Year!!

Your friend,
Hanseol