Lyla flinched as his hand darted out quickly towards her face. She thought back to yesterday and Ed's completely pummeled in face. "Ed," was all she had to say.

She watched his face, the anger brewing underneath it. "He already got what he deserved," She spat out to him. Lyla handed him back the cigarette. She then grabbed the moonshine, took a giant swig and passed it back. "Goodnight," She said and jumped off the rock and headed towards her tent.

She was halfway back to the tent by the time Daryl had finally mustered enough courage to say goodnight back.

When Lyla left her tent that morning she knew it would be different. Things would change, they'd have to leave the quarry. As Lyla began walking to the middle of camp, she saw Andrea still hunkered over Amy's body, holding her bloody hand. She watched Adonis walk over to Andrea and begin speaking, she couldn't hear from this distance.

Lyla felt sorry for Amy. She was one of the sweetest people she had encountered thus far, and it broke her heart that she died such a gruesome death. What really made her heart hurt is she knew Andrea was waiting for he reanimation, and Amy didn't deserve that. She didn't deserve become one of those things even for a moment.

Lyla furrowed her eyebrows as she watched them stab Walker heads. She didn't understand why they were over killing them, if they were worried about them reanimating why did they let them sit the whole night.

She huffed but walked over to a stray body and began pulling it towards the other pile of bodies. "Let me help you," Glenn called out to her as he began jogging over to her.

"I got it!" She called out to him as she continued pulling it towards the pile. Glenn ignored her and picked up its feet, making the body a lot lighter for her.

Once the body had been dropped off Lyla grunted and dusted her hands off her pants. "She's gonna turn soon," She said bitterly while glaring at the sisters.

Glenn looked towards Andrea as well and bitterly said, "yeah."

The pair watched as Rick approached Andrea and begin telling her they need to move the body. "Well this isn't gonna end good," Glenn said as he moved his hand to shield his eyes from the sun. He stuck some work gloves in the back of his pants, they bounced as he shifted.

"There she goes again," Lyla laughed loudly to Glenn and shook her head as she saw Andrea pull her gun on Rick. She knew it wasn't a funny time, but she did think it was humorous how often she tries to shoot somebody.

Daryl angrily paced back and forth, eyes set dead on Amy's body. "Y'all can't be serious! Letting that girl hamstring us!" He shouted at Rick.

Rick furrowed his eyebrows, eyes quickly following Daryls pacing body. Daryl reminded Rick of a wild animal, or a cat, he was very quiet and meticulous. "What do you suggest?" Rick said just as angrily. His tone sounded belittling, knowing full well he wasn't going to do anything he suggested.

"Take the shot. Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance!" He yelled pointing to his temple.

Lori folded her arms and sternly said, "No, for God's sake no. Let her be."

Lyla chuckled and scoffed loudly. "Do you have something you'd like to say to me?" Lori asked her, placing her hands on her hips now.