PABLO

It was 3pm on a Friday afternoon and I was just getting up. The smells of bacon flooded through my nostrils. I grabbed my gucci robe and threw it on before heading downstairs. No matter how tired or sleepy I was I could never get in my bed with outside clothes on. That was the ultimate no go for me. Wassup baby. I kissed Maliyah grabbing a handful of her ass. Hey daddy she said grabbing my dick. Damn shawty I thought you went to pound town last night. You better stop playing before I murder that pussy again. Ha ha Real funny papi. I'm still limping from our last session. In the mean time babe sit down and relax. Here I rolled you a blunt and made you some coffee to start your day. What would I do without you mamacita ? Ohh I don't know. Maybe crash and burn she said laughing as she sat my plate down in front of me. Ma you hooked a nigga up today. I appreciate it love. Maliyah really threw down and did her thing with this one. My baby cooked shrimps and grits, chicken and waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, and french toast. Babe even had me a plate of fruit decorated all fancy and shit. If you keep treating a nigga like a king imma have to wife your ass up shawty. As long as it's in your plans for us babe im fine with that. Bet. I lit my bleezo and tilted my head back closing my eyes. As i took a pull off the blunt I felt my pants unbuttoning. I opened my eyes and saw Maliyah going down on me. She started spitting all crazy and shit on my dick. She bobbed her head up and down all wild until my dick disappeared down her throat. Ahhh I felt my nut trying to come after bout 15 minutes, so I had to take control. Get up bae and turn around so I can beat that pussy from the back. She scurried into position with the nicest arch I ever seen. I entered her and went dumb in that pussy. I folded her arms behind her back and pulled her hair while raw dogging her. Im about to come papiiiiii she yelled out. Come on this dick mamacita i whispered in her ear. I felt her walls tightening around my shaft so I knew she was coming. I pulled out and headed to the bathroom to clean myself up and get my hygiene together so I can get my day started.