Chapter 3

Lai/Lailani

The next day

I swear people be thinking that they could be texting me at all hours of the morning.. like noooooo baby. Not even realizing that I could be sleep. I unlocked my phone and looked at the message I just recieved.

                                                                               Unknown

Lailani

Lai

Wake yo ass up

                                                                                                          And this is?

Don't worry about it

Get dress

                                                                                                     Nigga, who is you?

Shama

Get dress

Ian tellin you again

                                                                                                     Okay nigga. Damn!

A/N By the way Sincere's last name is Dashama so his street name is Shama

I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went to my closet to get my clothes, I grabbed my Black Adidas track suit cause if he think i'm finna get all dressed up at damn near 9 am in the morning, he got's to be smocking some strong crack.

I put my hair in a messy bun and did my edges, still gotta look decent tho. I put my slides on, grabbed my phone and shades. And I was out. I didn't expect to see Shama outside waiting but he was. I locked my door and made my way to his car. As soon as I opened the door a wave of weed hit me like ah slap on the face. Good thing I got perfume on, but I still don't think that's enough. Shit. 

"Nigga why is you smoking this early in the morning?"

"Shut up and put yo seat belt on"

"Unt unt. You take me for ah joke. Deuces." I tried to get out but he kept locking it every time I was unlocking it.

"Can I please go?"

"No". He started the car and drove. 

"Where we going?"

"You ever stop talkin?"

"I will when I find my answer"

"Waffle House"

"Why you taking me?"

"Ain nobody else been up"

"Shiid, I wasn't up either". We continued the drive in silence.

At Waffle House

Don't get me wrong Waffle House food is bussin but you can't really enjoy it when someone is staring you down.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You ugly as fuck". The disrespect is real.

"Have a nice day sir". I got up and started to walk to the entrance but he stepped in front of me, blocking my path.

"Chill the fuck out, I was playin. So sit yo ass down and finish your food"

Guess what I did? I sat my ass the  fuck down.