Chapter 8: Live or Die/Trost Battle Pt 2

Start from the beginning

He is then snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Eren yell something.

"WERE HUMAN"he screamed and silence followed as the echo of his voice could be heard.

Kitz eyes darkened and he said in a low yet calm voice "I see, don't view me differently after what I am about to do."He then lifted his arm and Naruto saw people loading a cannon and readying it to fire.

"Shit, their gonna try to kill us."I say with his eyes widening

Third Person View

"Eren we need to get out of here!"Said Mikasa dropping her swords and running towards Eren.

"Mikasa wait!"said Eren as he was picked up by Mikasa

Right then and their Eren saw the key to his basement and he was able to remember what his dad had told him the day Wall Maria fell. Everything went in slow motion as his eyes widened and he gasped and saw how Naruto was gonna try to shield Armin. He escaped Mikasa's grasp on him and pulled Mikasa with him and ran as fast as he can towards Naruto and Armin. Kitz lowered his arm in their direction and this motioned the soldiers to fire the cannon.

Eren got to Armin and locked his elbow on his arm aswell as holding Mikasa's arm while Naruto was just next to Armin readying himself to use his Kyuubi form to protect everyone. Eren bit his hand and as he did this there was a yellow flash of light and what seemed like an explosion accompanied with heat as Eren's titan began to form itself. At the same time there was a yellow orangish aura that started to surround the titan.

The cannon ball collided with the Kyuubi/titan forms and there was a loud explosion that attracted the attention of the civilians and other nearby cadets. There was a huge amount of smoke that surrounded everyone and everything that was near the zone where the cannon ball hit.

After about a minute the smoke started to clear itself and when it did the soldiers eyes widened as they see the head of an animal that resembled a fox and underneath was the huge skeleton of a titan. The soldier's eyes widened in shock and fear to what they have witnessed with their own eyes.

"Dear...god"Said Kitz with wide eyes

Citizens started screaming and panicking while the soldiers just stood their frozen staring at the fox titan or whatever this thing is.

Mikasa POV

"What just happened....it was like an explosion and then a wave of heat hit us, are we dead?"I heard the panicking voice of Armin.

"Eren protected us, that's all we need to care about now."I tell him trying to calm him down

"Wait what is that yellow light?"said Armin

"What yellow li-"I stopped talking because I started seeing it. It seemed to surround us but what is it?

We heard a grunt behind us, we both turned our heads and we see Naruto kneeling on the ground but he had this yellow orangish glow on him which matched the aura that surrounded us.

"Okay...are you even human?"I ask him with a confused look

"Yea...it's just kinda hard to explain now."He says while looking a bit exhausted, maybe it was that creature that drained him.

"Ok...we'll tell me later."

"GUYS are you alright?!?!"I heard Eren's voice

"Yea were fine"Said Naruto

"Jesus Christ Naruto what the hell is this???"Asked Eren

"I could ask you the same thing"Said Naruto