Chapter 6: After Graduation/Trost

Here is the 6th chapter, I hope you guys enjoy. Comment your thoughts and sorry for any punctuation and grammar errors that I make.

Third Person View

After graduation everybody was celebrating with friends although there was one person that wasn't present with them and instead was sitting on a roof admiring the beautiful moon. That person was Naruto and he was deep in thought as he kept thinking about his comrades. He was so deep in thought that he didn't even realize that the trio Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were below him sitting on the stairs.

Eren, Mikasa and Armin were talking about how they will stick with each other, no matter where they go. "I can't lose anymore family" says Mikasa.

They all look up at the beautiful night sky for a few seconds but as they see the night sky they notice a figure on the roof of a house.

"Who is that?"asks Armin standing up to get a better view.

After a few seconds of silence Eren speaks up"Is that...Naruto"says Eren with a confused voice.

"I think it is"says Mikasa

"Hey Naruto!!"yells Eren

Naruto seems to flinch as he is snapped out of his thoughts and he looks around trying to find the source of his name being called. He spots the trio below him and he stands up and jumps off the roof and lands on the ground.

"Hey guys"he says trying to hide his sadness.

"What were you doing up there on the roof"asks Armin

"Just thinking about stuff...so what are you guys doing here"Naruto responds trying to change the subject, his eyes filled with sadness.

"Well Eren ran out here after giving a little speech about joining the survey corps, talking bad about the Mp's, killing the titans, and taking down the walls so we followed him out here."replied Armin

"Oh..I see, so we are the only ones joining the survey corps I guess"

"Who cares about those cowards, well be the ones taking down the titans"says Eren with determination

"But seriously...who could blame them"says Naruto

They all look at Naruto with concern and see that he's looking down with sadness.

"Naruto...are you okay"Asks Eren

"Yea...it's just that it's hard watching your comrades fall and you can't do anything to save them....and in the end..their own life could be taken."He says avoiding eye contact.

Naruto looks up with his eyes widened as he now realizes what he's saying. "I-i'm sorry" he says and he was about to turn around but Eren grabbed him.

"You don't need to apologize...You've been through a lot, I'm sure your comrades are happy that you're alive"Eren says as he hugs him

"Thank you...I needed that"Naruto says as he now has a saddened smile and walks with the trio.

Time skip:The next day

Naruto was walking around, exploring the town seeing children running around and playing and grown-ups working to support families. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were watching the survey corps return along with other cadets. After that the trio stayed with Hannes talking about their graduation and where they'd be from now on. The people seem to be happy living within the walls, they had everything they needed here but little did they know that the happiness they had would turn into fear

Naruto POV

I see that people seem to be happy and grateful to be living within these walls away from the horrors of the titans. Children are laughing and playing and the grown-ups are working hard for their families by selling items to make money and buying necessities. I didn't have much money and I saw a store that sold clothes and I entered it, I see a cloak that kinda reminded me of the one I wore when I fought pain and I decided to take it.