Chapter 15: It Almost Seems Too Easy....

Here is chapter 15 I hope you all enjoy, sorry for any errors I make and also I apologize for taking so long. About this chapter, there isn't really any Eremika moments it's mostly about Naruto and Annie so, sorry about that. Also Minor spoilers to the Manga.

Third Person POV

A few days later

There were scouts in the mess hall that had just finished eating and now they all had their attention directed to the front where Erwin, Levi, and Hanji stood.

"So...what are we gonna do?" Naruto asked Commander bushy brow

"Well, we're gonna take back Wall Maria and we have to assume that the traitors will be there too. So we come at them with everything we've got and take down the sons of a bitches."Erwin said with determination.

"But sir, when will we head out on our next expedition which is to reclaim the wall?"A scout asked

"A few days from now."Erwin responded back

"B-but sir that doesn't give us enough time to actually prepare."

"I know."

"Then why so early?"

"I'm pretty sure that's very self explanatory but I'll say it. We have Naruto who has proven to be a very valuable asset in our war against the titans and let's not forget that we have two people that can turn into titans on our side as well."He said while looking at the table that Naruto, Annie, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin.

Everyone turned to look at the table with different expressions, some had doubt and some had a look of hope.

"The traitors won't expect us to be there so early so that's why we move out in a few days."

Most of the scouts had a look of determination on their faces and some still had a look of mixed feelings.

"Well then, keep training and keep in mind we'll be leaving in four days."

Scouts started leaving and left their trays in a big sink and then started heading outside to go to the training field.

Naruto sat under a tree and he was thinking to himself.

'This almost seems too easy' he thought to himself but then he shook his head and let go of the thought. 'No...they're just titans and I have a tailed beast so of course this will be easy right...'

"Hey."

"Gah!"Naruto was startled by the sudden voice as he turned his head quickly with his eyes widening to look for the source.

"Oh hey Annie."He said as he relaxed

"What are you doing, aren't you gonna train or spar with anyone?"She asked as she sat down next to him.

"I could ask the same thing."He responded turning his head forward watching the cadets spar and using their ODM gears to slice titan dummies necks.

"Yea...I guess you're right."

They stayed quiet for a little bit but Annie broke the silence.

"But you look like you're worried about somethings and judging by your reaction to when I said hey, obviously something is wrong."

"It's just...this all seems too easy, something inside me...like a gut feeling is telling me that something isn't right about all of this."

"Oh...ok but it's just your powers are beyond anything anyone has seen because all we have are titan powers and you have...I dunno I guess a lot more power."