Chp.5

Deja
Clark Atlanta University
1 week later

Sitting in my last class for the week I couldn't help but notice somebody staring a hole into the back of my head.

"Damn"I mumbled looking behind me seeing the danni girl that was with Shawn and one of the girls that was on the elevator that night.

Weird hoes.

Seeing my professor was closing in on the lesson I got on my phone look at the pictures I took before I left my dorm this morning.

Jerbear🐻💙

Jerbear🐻💙:wyd lil bit?

Minding my business 😒

Jerbear🐻💙:so you still mad at me about the party🥺

Jerry fuck you...respectfully

Jerbear🐻💙:damn you got a new nigga or sum🤔

If I did?
Read at  2:43

Going back to Instagram I posted the pictures I took earlier just because...

LilTasteofdej: lately I've been hard to reach 🌚

Comments disabled

"Okay class that's all for the day y'all enjoy the break" I grabbed all of my things walking out of class ignoring the glare these bitches had on my back side.

Walking to the quad I sat at a bench just to catch some vitamin d "lil bit" I heard Jerry voice making me look up "what you want jerbear" I rolled my eyes.

"You can't be that mad at me you called me jerbear"he sat down next to me "heard you got a lil boo around here"I scrunched my face up "who".

"You know who I'm talking about saint"I shook my head "nah Ian talk to him in a week"I laughed "damn lil bit" he gave me a hug and I pushed him off of me.

"Ian trippin it is what it is, I only knew that nigga for a day"I shrugged my shoulders "I heard that" he stood up and I looked up at him "well you know who to call if you need someone to talk to or...yea you know"he stuck his tongue out making me laugh.

"Bye Jerry" I waved him off "bye lil bit" he waved me off walking into the dining hall, growing tired of sitting in the quad I walked to my car.

"Yooo dej rii" I turned around and saw one of the boys that I smoked with at the party "yea your glock Rii"I asked and he nodded his head "yesssir the one and only"I laughed.