Chp.25

Deja
Miami, Florida
6:34 pm

I was sitting at the bar by the beach when I got a call from Jorden "where y'all at" I smiled sending her the location "y'all not even far from the house" she said and I chuckled.

"Yea Ian want to go too far with you being in the house by yourself" I said honestly "awww you really care about lil ole me" she said and I smacked my lips.

"Bitch hurry up and get here cause you got some explaining to do" the line got quite and I laughed "yea why glock been asking about you all day" I said and she hung up the phone.

They'll be cute together...

"Who was that" Shawn wet ass walked up on me making me push him back "Jorden she on the way" I said and he nodded his head picking me up.

"Give me a kiss" he said and I leaned over and gave him a kiss "I love youuuuu" I mumbled pecking his lips "I love you to mamas" I smiled and saw that he was recording us "stop your such a fan".

"Girl be quiet" he put me down and I laughed walking over to the group "Jorden on her way" I said and they all cheered.

I looked at glock who was just scrolling on his phone "can somebody take my picture" I said holding my phone at making Kia grab it.

"I gotchu where you wanna stand at" she asked me and I scooted back "Rii here" I said and did a pose.

She took the pictures and I looked over them "theses so cute and raw thanks" I hugged her and she said welcome.

Liltasteofdej :positive vibes only 🤍

"Jorden" I heard Kia yell and next thing I know I saw her jumping on Jorden "girl get off of me" Jorden pushed her and I laughed.

"What if I was suicidal" Kia said mocking the TikTok "girl get up" they got up and we all hugged "I'm glad you finally got out of that house" I said and she laughed.

"Yea me too" she looked around and I saw her make eye contact with glock "you want a drink" I asked her and she nodded her head.

We was about to walk away but notice Kia wasn't with us, we looked back and she was okay fighting with mike "they gone fuck" Jorden said and I laughed "they just alike on the slick" she mumbled and I nodded my head.