Chp.20

Deja smith
Clark Atlanta University

"tt guess what" kairi said making me take her off pause and look at her through the screen.

She had her iPad sitting up on her dresser while she was coloring in ha coloring book "what Kairi" she smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"Tell me why my daddy gone book my a hair appointment the day before I got to a pool party" she looked at the screen and gave me a, bitch is he dumb look.

"Girl no he didn't, why would he do that Kairi" I asked her and she shook her head "I don't know maybe his lil girl friend told him to do that" she rolled her eyes and I busted out laughing.

"Girl you a trip" I shook my head seeing a notification that Shawn posted on his story "the fuck he post" I clicked on it "oooo tt said a bad word" I smacked my lips "girl please I heard you cuss the other day" she giggled and I shook my head.

Bad ass.

I looked at his story and saw that he posted us "I-

"tt what's wrong" Kari asked me looking at me like I was crazy "nun girl this nigga-nun" I forgot she was a little girl

"Anyways what you doing today" I asked her while going to me and Shawn's message thread.

My stink🥺

My stink🥺: did you take my polo jacket?

No...yes

I saw your post 🥺 not you popped out without telling me 😂
Delivered

"You not even listening to me tt"I went back to the screen and I looked at her "say it again I'm sorry pooh" she huffed and I chuckled.

"I'm going to papa house with my daddy he need to hurry up cause I'm ready to go" I shook my head "Kairi guess what"
"What" she smiled into the camera "girl back up" she sat back.

"I'm coming home in three weeks" I announced to her and she squealed "yay tt coming back home" she yelled and I heard her door open.

"What you yelling about" I heard Troy baby mama and I rolled my eyes "I'm talking to my tt" Kari said grabbing ha iPad "awe well you need to hang up and get ready" I scrunched my face up.

"She ain't gotta do shit" I yelled into my phone making sure she heard me "umm deja if that's your name ion know what yo issue is with me but what I say goes over here luv so like I said she finna hang up bye bye".

"Bit- she cut me off by hanging up on me "this Bitch got me fucked up" I called Troy and he answered after the third ring "wasuh" "tell that bitch not to play with me cause I'll have yasmin over there ready to stomp a hole into ha face pregnant or not" I went off.