Chp.2

Deja smith
Clark Atlanta University

Deja smith Clark Atlanta University

(She has a single dorm)

Hearing a phone going off I woke up seeing that Jerry had his arms wrapped around me.

Wow

I picked my phone up and saw that I had no notifications which doesn't surprise me only people that hit me up is my family and Jerry when he wants to be toxic.

I heard the phone again and looked over and saw Jerry phone ringing I tapped him but he didn't move making me hit him harder.

"What bro damn"he groaned moving off of me "your phone is ringing dumbass" I sat up and got out the bed throwing a shirt on and heading to my bathroom.

"Damn...ight...I'm finna come now"I heard Jerry talking but stopped listening when I heard him get out the bed "aye dej" he walked into the bathroom putting his shirt on making me look at him with lust.

"Don't look at me like dat" he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and waved him off "I'm bout to head out you still don't want to come to the party"I sighed and looked at him.

"What can I possibly get out of going to that party" I tried to walk passed him but he grabbed my arm making me stand in front of him "you can finally meet some new friends I know yo ass be lonely"he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm cool off everybody ion need friends"I said nonchalant "what about me I'm yo friend" he said and I laughed "ight but are my other friends gone fuck me like you do"I asked.

"They not gone fuck you at all"he made and face and I laughed "come on mamas if you don't like it I'll take you home and you want ever have to come to a party again"I thought about it and nodded my head.

"You for real"he asked me and I chuckled nodding me head "yes now send me yo location when you get there I gotta find some to wear"I told him and he smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Ight lil bit see you in bit"I walked him to the door and pushed him out "bye nigga"he blew me a kiss and I flipped him off closing the door.

Let's find something to wear.

Going to my closet looking through all the different outfits I have, pulling out my phone I face timed Jerry.

"Damn you miss me already"he smirked into the camera and I smacked my lips "damn nigga you already there"I saw the lights flashing in the background and music playing.

"Shid yea the hoes are out"he screamed and I rolled my eyes "ok is there a theme to the party you ain't tell me nun about it" I poked my lip out just to make him mad.

"Fix yo face just throw some on lil bit"I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone.

This nigga aggy as fuck.