Sunday part 4

Faith POV
Jamal picked me up and walked upstairs with me in his hands. We got into my room and he pulled my pants down. He got a condom out of my closet and he pulled his pants down and put in on. Then he inserted his dick in me. Me-*screams*UGHH!! Then Mike called me. I answered it. Me-Hel-lo? Mike-You still got in in you? Then Jamal went harder. Me-Y-yes.. Mike-Okay we finna come back. Me-Ok-kay. And with that he hung up. Jamal smirked and pulled out leaving me sexually frustrated. He put the vibrator back in me. Jamal-That should satisfy you. He walked out. I rolled my eyes as Mike walked in. He pulled out his dick. Me-Don't touch me Mike. Mike-Why is that baby? Me-YOU HAVE A WHOLE OTHER FUCK BUDDY!! Mike-Who told you? Me-IT DOESNT MATTER!! you don't love me. you never did. He pulled his pants up and walked out. I started crying silently. Those whores. I don't ever wanna see them ever again. Then this someone I'd never thought I'd se again walked in my room.

 Then this someone I'd never thought I'd se again walked in my room

This is Darell
17
Intro-Hi I'm Darell and I'm Faith's bsf. Her only friend. Her mom sold her in sex slavery when she was younger. When she turned 16 she decided she still wanted to have fuck buddies. She moved across the country and changed her number. I couldn't contact her. Then this nigga named Kobe told me to come over. I missed her so much. I really had feelings for her. Me and her were friends for 10 years. I was sold into sex slavery with but I got out because I didn't wanna mess with nobody nomo. I just wanted to mess with Faith.

Faith POV
I immediately got up and hugged him tight. I forgot the vibrator was still in me so I moaned in his ear. Darell-You good fay? I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan. Me-Yea sorry. He smirked. Darell-Mhm. Me-I missed you so muchhhh!! Darell-I missed you too.
Then the nigga I did not wanna see right now walked in.....