Tuesday😩

Today was Tuesday. I woke up next to Mike holding me. I checked my phone and it was 9AM. Today we had to go to school but because of the corona virus, school starts at 11 and ends at 12:30. I got off the bed and got into the shower. Then I heard Mike get in. I didn't really care because we always take showers together. Then he started to touch my waist. Me-It's not your day.. Then he choked me😏 Mike-Daddy gets what he wants when he wants it. Now arch. Me-Can we do this after we get out- Mike-YOU BETTER ARCH LITTLE GIRL!! I jumped. He never yelled so aggressively. My 🐱:🌊 🌊🌊 i arched on the floor. He put his 🍆 in. He immediately started going fast and hard pounding my 🐱. Me-Da-daddy chill! Mike-Fuck baby why are you so disobedient? Me-Mike stoppp!!  He went even harder and faster. He slapped my ass. Mike-Bitch who tf you callin Mike?!  He started moaning and groaning in my ear. Me-Daddy I'm c-c-cumminggg fuck! Mike-Hold it baby.  He went even faster and I cummed. Mike-Did I tell you to cum? Me-No... Mike-Don't worry, I got you on Saturday 😏. He got up and washed himself like nothing ever happened. When he left, I washed myself and got dressed into this⬇️

 When he left, I washed myself and got dressed into this⬇️

When I walked out my room, these were the fits⬇️

This is Vallyk and Derek's outfit⬆️

This was Mike's fit ⬆️

And this was Kobe's fit⬆️

Kobe-Damn ma, you lookin good😌. Me-Thank you 😚. Mike and Derek was on their phone sitting on the couch in the living room, Vallyk and Kobe was makin Tiktoks and I was just traumatized by what just happened. Mike saw me and walked over to me Mike-*Whispers in my ear* fix yo fuckin face. Don't make me fix it for you.  You don't know how quickly my face changed. Mike was the leader of this whole entire thing so whatever he says goes. He was the only one that wasn't a simp. It was 10:50 and we all got in the car and went to school.

Mike POV
When we got out the car, I had saw this fine girl staring at me.

New character

This is Dreamy 16

This is Dreamy
16

She walked up to me. Dreamy-Hi I'm dreamy and you are? Before I could say anything, Faith walked up to us. Faith-He's taken that's what he is. Dreamy-Who are you? Faith-His girlfriend. Dreamy-His girlfriend or his fuck buddy? Faith was speechless. She just walked away. I wonder how did she know that? It was probably Derek's big ass mouth. Ik she ain't finna talk to me now. Dreamy-Anyways can I have your number? Me-I guess. I gave her my number and went to go see where Faith went. I walked in the gender neutral bathroom and locked the door. I saw her crying on the floor. Me-Baby what's wrong? She slapped the shit outta me. Faith-BITCH YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYBODY!!       I don't even know why, but I got so hard when she said that.

Faith POV
When I slapped him, I knew I fucked up. He choked me. Mike-Don't ever slap me ever again do you- Naw imma show you in class why you don't touch daddy. Ik he was going to do something nasty in class because everytime we have sex he calls himself daddy. I was so scared because I didn't know what he was going to do. When the bell rung he let go of my neck and took my hand. Mike-Walk with daddy. When we got to the class, they changed the seats. It looked like a booth. These were the seating positions.

Mike Me

Kobe Vallyk Derek

Someone Dreamy someone

Someone someone

There was a little bit of people in the class because the seats were connected.

While the Teacher was talking, Mike put his hands in my pants. He put something in my 🐱. I knew exactly what it was when it started to vibrate. Mike was moaning in my ear so I could cum. Me-*Moans* oh fuck.  Mike-What's my name? Teacher-What are you talking about Michael? Mike-Uh nothing. Teacher-Faith do you know the answer? Me-N-no ma-mam. Teacher-Are you okay Ms.Howard?   Before I could say anything, Mike put his hand in my pants and started fingering me.  Me-Oh fuckk! I moaned out loud. Everybody was looking at me like I was stupid. The teacher walked over to us to see that he was fingering me.  Teacher-Eww you guys are disgusting!! Go to the principal's office now! Mike-Wait my baby gotta cum first!  Vallyk looked upset and as usual, Derek and Kobe was laughing they're asses off. Dreamy looked surprised. Yeah bitch i gotcha man since you bad hoe come catch him if you can!  The principal walked in to see Mike licking his two fingers and me still moaning because the vibrator was on high. Principal-IN MY OFFICE NOW!! I couldn't even get up. Me-Mike turn it d-down!!! Instead of turning it down he literally put his hands in my pants and took it out so that everybody could see what it was. Derek-Damn Mike it ain't even yo day! Mike-Idc she made her daddy mad😏. When I got up my legs were shaking. Mike helped me up. When we got into the principal's office, that woman went off. Principal-WHY IN THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS HAVING SEX IN SCHOOL?!! Mike-Fingering isn't sex. Principal-WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? Mike-I'm talking to you. Fingering. Isn't. Sex. Principal-YOU GUYS ARE EXPELLED!! Mike-Okay. Come on baby let's go.  He took my hand. We walked out the office. We were about to leave but Mike wanted to get the boys so they could come back with us. Mike walked back in the class. Mike-Come on guys we leaving.  The boys looked at the teacher and the teacher let them go. We all walked outside and once we got in the car, Vallyk went off. Vallyk-MIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Mike-What? Vallyk-WHY TF WERE YOU FINGERING FAITH KNOWING IT WASNT YOUR DAY!? Mike-I'm the leader. What I say, goes. Mike's eyes always look dark but when he said that,his eyes looked liked demon eyes. Vallyk was the youngest so he just looked out the window. Kobe drove us to McDonald's and we got some food and went home.

I'm so sorry it's finna be a part 2 because it is so long but it's still Tuesday tho

Recent emojis
😏😈😚😑🙄😳🌊⬇️😩🖤😍😬😌😞😔🦋🤤✨🐱😭😢🤪🥺⭐️🤯😁😂🕊🍆⬆️
Bruh-