Time Skip(Sunday)

9 months later
I moved out of mike and Mayaa's house. I never talked to anybody ever since. I just had my daughter. Her name is Micah. My Bsf passed away from killing his elf. It's just me and Micah in my apartment.

Faith POV
I just put Micah to sleep then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it. I saw Mike, Kobe, Derek and Vallyk. Mike-Hey baby I missed you. He gave me a hug. I didn't hug back. Me-What do you guys want? Kobe-Can we come in? I let them in and we sat on my couch. Derek-Um we wanted to say sorry for what we put you through back then.. Me-Well I don't forgive y'all. You guys said sorry too many times and I'm done. Now you guys can leave. I walked to my room and they followed me there. Mike-We said we were sorry..  Me-AND I SAID I DONT FORGIVE YOU DAMN!! Mike smirked. Vallyk-Please Faith we're begging you! Me-NO. Mike-Okay well I guess we gon have to show you that we're sorry. They all pulled down there pants and started jerking off. I tried my best not to get wet but I failed miserably. Mike walked up to me and pulled my shorts down. He started fingering slowly through my underwear while still jerking off. Mike-You like that baby? I nodded. They did that for 30 minutes then I came. Mike-Do you forgive us now? Me-Y-yes i for-forgive you. Mike-Okay. Can I see my daughter? I walked out of the room to get her. When I brought her to the room, they all smiled. I handed her to Mike. Mike-What's her name? Me-Micah. I have a question. Mike-What baby? Me-Where is Mayaa. Mike-Oh she fell off a cliff and died... Me-Who killed her?! Mike-This random dude that was hiking with us. Me-Oh that's so sad..  Mike-Yeah.. Vallyk-You gon be fine just by yourself? Me-Um idk I've been alone for so long. Mike-I can live with you. Me-Hey we literally just started talking again today.. Mike-Well you sorta have my child so you kinda don't have a choice. Me-Ugh fine..
Mike-Oh yeah we're still fuck buddies so yk we have to hit once in a while. Me-Fine I'm not pregnant anymore so I'll be fine. They all gave me a hug and left. Mike came back with his things and he lives with me now.