Thursday Part 2

Faith POV
Mike was smirking. The only time he smirks is when he finna make my legs numb. I got scared because when he smirks, he goes hard. I mean hard HARD. Like to the point where I would cry. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. Mike-Now ik i said i was gonna fuck you even harder on Saturday but now is just a better time😩. He choked me and slammed me on the bed.   He pulled down his pants yanked off my shorts. He inserted just the tip of his dick inside of me. He was groaning quietly. I was about to cry because ik he was gonna put his whole entire length in me. 2 minutes later he pulled the whole thing in there and was going hard and fast. I immediately started to cry. It felt so gooddd. Mike-*Groans* Stop that cryin. He started to choke me with one hand and gripping on my thigh. Me-I-I'm f-finna c-cumm! Mike-Hold it baby. His strokes got slower and slower..... then fast and hard. Mike-Who's pussy is this? Me-YOURS DADDY!! Vallyk banged on the door. Vallyk-Y'all bitches is nasty😂!

I was going to say something back but Mike covered my mouth. Mike-Pay attention to your daddy. Me-O-okay..

8 rounds later
He cummed like 100 times. I cummed likeee at leasttt 259 times idk somewhere around that number. When we were finished, Mike kissed me on the lips and got in the shower. He had on those shorts so you could see his hard dick. Me-You still hard? Mike-Yea but I wanna watch ash kash soo yk... Me-I can't😂😭 I got in the shower and wore this when I got out⬇️

It was like 7:20 PM so I was gonna just chill in Kobe's old room but someone walked in

Hehehehehe I left y'all hanging again