Saturday part 4

Okay we finna skip the restaurant thing because Bunnyboo123292 gave me an idea.

Faith POV
When we got home I walked upstairs and into my room. I got in the shower and changed into this⬇️

When I got out of the bathroom, Jamal was on his phone laying on my bed

When I got out of the bathroom, Jamal was on his phone laying on my bed. Me-Hi..  Jamal-Oh-Wassup mamas. Me-So I have a few questions before we do anything. Do you want to do this? Jamal-Yea. Me-Are you a virgin? Jamal-Yeah. Me-Okay well we not gon jump right into it just in case and do you have a condom? He pulled out a extra large condom from his pants. Jamal-Yea. Me-Okay..  I turned on "The parkers" and we watched it for a few minutes then I felt him get hard because my ass was on his dick. I thought to myself "Okay it's time." I was scared because I ain't never seen two pretty Bestfriends. One of em always gotta be ugly.(I CANTTT LMAOOOBDFFBS) He got on top of me and put the condom on. He then stuck it in. Jamal-*moans*Ohh shitt..  I was used to shit like this but he wasn't so I just wanted him to feel comfortable. 4 minutes later he started to twitch. Me-Okay pull out now baby. He pulled out and the he cummed inside of the condom. Me-Round 2? Jamal-Nah I'm good. He took the condom off, pulled his pants up and walked out. I was so mad. I wasted 10 minutes for this nigga! Then Mike walked in....

J hh see nf snn no b fr enn byeeeee