When they finished Luke immediately came to me still wearing the hat." So what'd you think of the show?" He asked me with a huge smirk in his face.

"You look so good in that hat." I told him, biting down on my lip." The other three are going out to get dinner before we leave for The Woodlands, maybe you and I could-" Before I could finish Luke took my hand and we started walking out. He loaded his guitar onto the back of the bus and met me inside. We he got in he immediately cupped my cheek and slammed his lips on mine, pressing me up against the wall. He kissed my lips and started working his way down to my neck.

I let out a little moan as Luke sucked softly on the soft part of my neck

I let out a little moan as Luke sucked softly on the soft part of my neck. A few minutes into it Luke took off his shirt, picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

Our lips moved in sync has the kiss got deeper and more passionate

Our lips moved in sync has the kiss got deeper and more passionate. He set me down on top of the counter top and continued kissing me, my hands placed on his shoulder blades as he kissed me harder.

The deeper he went into it, the more out of it I got. As he kissed all I could think about how hot he look without a shirt on. To keep me focused I lightly dug my fingernails into his back, leaving a few scratches.

He finally released for a moment to catch his breath

He finally released for a moment to catch his breath. He was a little sweaty and a small smile creeped up on his lips." You're so hot." He mumbled. He had his thumbs between two belt loops.

"Luke-Uh." I had lost my train of thoughts as I moved my hands down his chest." As much as I want to, we can't. I'm not ready and Ashton will kill you."

"I know babe, we don't have to do anything." He replied looking me in the eyes. Just then we both heard the sound of Michael's voice outside. Luke scrambled to grab his shirt and rushed into the bathroom while I tried to look nonchalant.

"We're back!" Michael announced as they walked in.

"Hey." I said." Luke's in the bathroom." I told them.

"Did you guys find something to do while we were gone?" Calum asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"We didn't do anything." I lied.

"Better not have." Ashton murmured. When they all went into the bedroom I sighed in relief. Luke came out with his shirt back on, trying to act like nothing happened.

"How was dinner?" He asked them going into the bedroom.

Luke's POV:
I tried really hard to cover up by boner as I listened to the lads talk about their evening.

"What'd you and Meghan end up doing?" Calum asked.

"Just hung out; Talked for a little bit, ate some food." I lied.

"That's cool. Bye the way you and Meghan are trending on twitter; some fans saw you guys walking around today holding hands and stuff." Michael explained." Looks like you've been outed."

"That's fine. Meghan accidentally confirmed it to some fans so I knew that was coming." I replied." It doesn't matter if they know until they start going over the top about it."

Michael nodded in agreement." As long as that doesn't get to either of you it'll be okay."

I nodded and started getting ready for bed. I took my shirt off to change into a tank top and the first thing I heard was Calum.

"Whoa what happened to your back?" He asked.

"What?" I asked confused. It had then occurred to me that Meghan left some scratches on my back.

"It looks like you were attacked." Michael said. I looked at Ashton, turning a shade of pink.

"I'm going to ask this one time and one time only, what the hell did you do to my sister?" He asked me.

"All we did was kiss a little bit nothing more than that." I replied. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes.

"Why couldn't you have just said you fell or something or a squirrel attacked you." Ashton groaned before walking out.

"What's up with him?" Meghan asked me as she came in.

"Your brother saw your demon claw marks all over my back. I think he's pissed." I replied.

"Oh my god. Luke why weren't you wearing a shirt?!" She yelled, rubbing her temples.

"Don't act so innocent, it was your fault." I said.

"Ashton," She said walking out, me following behind

"Ashton," She said walking out, me following behind." I'm sorry."

Ashton got up from the couch and they went back into the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Meghan's POV:
"I'm sorry I lied." I told Ashton as he paced the room.

"Meghan please tell me you two didn't do anything beside kissing! I swear I will jump off this bus if you two had-" I cut him off.

"We didn't do anything beside it I swear. I'm really sorry though, I didn't want to lie to you but I didn't think you'd be very happy if I straight up said," we made out intensely and Luke almost gave me a hickey"." I apologized." Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad, I'm just not used to you having a boyfriend." He said." I can't imagine what I'll do if he hurts you, gets you pregnant, or anything I just don't know what I'll do. You're my sister and he's one of my best friends."

"Do you want me to stop seeing him? Because if you ask me to do that I won't." I told him." Don't tell him this but I'm starting to really fall for him and the last thing I want is for me to scare him off or you to scare him off."

"Of course I don't want you to stop seeing him but I don't want you to get hurt." Ashton sighed." I care about you too much to let Luke hurt you."

"Well if he does I trust you'll take care of it." I joked." If I don't get to him first."