Chapter 1: I Met A Fairy

Start from the beginning

I laughed, smiling. "Yeah, maybe?"

Harry dropped the subject and went to look over the man.

"Is he really asleep?" His gaze tries to look over the coat.

Hermoine responds back, "Seems to be." Her face scrunches up, "Why? What is it, Harry?" Her tone changed, and I stood there, not wanting to say anything.

His face went serious, "Close the door."

What he said next was even more shocking.

As the outside became dark, rain began to fall, causing an ominous feeling.

Ron responded with a confused expression, "Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you?"

I looked at my hands, upset.

My Papa had, instead of trying to come for me or father, came for Harry instead. I understood I was only one when he was taken away, but he came for Harry instead. I was his child, not Harry.

Clenching my fist, Hermoine noticed and placed her hand on my own. She probably thought I was scared or something.

I let go of my clenched hand and ease up. Hermoine smiles happily with this.

"Yes," Harry said with assertive eyes and conviction in his voice.

Hermoine turned her attention to Harry, "But they'll catch Black, won't they?" She looked worried. "I mean... eventually?"

Ron tried to act all brave in front of Hermoine.

"Sure. Of course, no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before, and he's a raving, murderous lunatic," he began to drift off, only scarring himself.

Everything soon began to flicker, and the cart went dark. Now I was scared; I did everything in my power not to lunge at my father, who was sleeping only inches away.

Voices were going around frightened than a hush.

"Why're we stopping?" Hermoine looked confused. "We can't be there yet..." her voice went hush, and I could sense some fear in her heart.

Harry began to get up and place his head out the window, looking around.

Everyone looked at each other, and as I exhale, a cold smoke came from my mouth was in the air. The glass soon started to form as if it was forming ice.

That was strange?

It was only September, and snow would not start to form till later November.

"What's going on," asks an even more frightened Ron.

Harry responds back, trying to comfort Ron, "Dunno... Maybe we've broken down?" he, however, was not very convincing and now seemed scared himself.

Hermoine cries out, causing me to jump.

"Ouch! Ron, that was my foot!" She said, rubbing her foot against her leg.

The windows begin to fog up even more now, causing me to rais my eyes in surprise.

"There's something moving out there." Ron's eyes went frightened. "I think... people are coming aboard." His eyes look at Harry while his lips twisted in fear.

The cart begins to shake violently, cousin me to move around a bit. Then the hum of metal echos catching my attention.

A soft crackling fills the car, and flames bloom in the hands of my father. I felt protected by him being awake, In the SHIVERING LIGHT, his face looks tired and gray, but his eyes were alert and wary.