Rewritten chapter 1- Roses beacon of hope

Start from the beginning

(Y): "Correct, sir. Got these guns a long time ago and i've been training with them ever since"

O: "You didn't make them?"

(Y): "No, sir. Some strange man in a cloak gave them to me when I was young"

Now that one is a weird memory. I remember being young and walking in a forest before hearing some coughing. I looked behind a tree to see a man in a cloak resting on it. He took a look at me and smirked before passing the guns to me.

?: "I shouldn't give these to you but i'm sick of not having a challenge"

Never saw him again, kept the guns though. Well im sure its fine.

[Quest - Find out about the cloaked man

Rewards:

New bloodline

New gun

25 level ups]

Aw shit. I focus on Ozpin once more deciding to ignore that for now.

O: "Interesting"

He puts the cookies down on the table but I dare not take one. Last time I tried Ruby nearly ripped my eye out. Who knew she had such a violent side? Ruby reaches out and takes one.

(Y): "Huh, just one? You feeling al- and they're all gone"

O: "A dusty old crow I assume?"

Ruby trys to speak but just ends up speaking gibberish. She never changes I swear. She swallows the remaining cookies down and wipes her mouth.

R: "Sorry, I said thats my uncle qrow. He's a teacher at signal, I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing"

(Y): "Heh, wing and our uncle is named after a bird. Either way you weren't that bad sis. At least ya had aura so ya didn't end up shooting yourself over and over. Still have those scars"

R: "Yeah, but now me and my bro are like hyaaaa, watchaa-"

(Y): "He gets the idea and either way i'm more like pew pew, stab stab"

O: "Indeed. So what are you two doing at a school designed to train warriors?"

(Y): "Me and sis here wanna be hunters. She's gonna be a big hero one day, saving everyone she can with style, grace, and a whole lot of skill. Just like mom. Ain't that right sis?"

Ruby blushes from my praise but nods her head regardless.

O: "You want to slay monsters?"

R: "Yeah I only have two years left and Beacon while Big bro only has one year left then we'll be applying to beaco-" 

Alright she's gonna be going for a while. Hey system?

[SHE'S GONNA RIP M- Oh whats up?]

W- were you still yelling?

[Glynda Goodwitch is a very scary woman. Anyway what's the question?]

Oh right. I lost some aura earlier but some of my memories are... blank to say the least. What is aura?

[Aura is pretty much your soul being used to power you up. It protects you, makes you stronger, powers your semblance which is why yours is pretty much about to break. It works off HP + MP. As for your missing memories. That's just a loading issue. They should appear with time]

Alright, I'll keep it in mind. Oh, Ruby's finished her rant. At least Ozpin and Glynda were looking at Ruby so they didn't notice me staring at nothing.

O: "Do you know who I am?"

R: "You're professor ozpin, you're the headmaster at beacon"

O: "Hello"