•CHAPTER 6•

Henrik has already explained his theory

Henrik has already explained his theory. ONCE AGAIN. Hearing this unproved but logical theory, the expressions of Maddox, Greta keeps on changing, but not more than Katherine or Katerina, the current hostage of the supposed Original Hybrid and the uninvited person of their discussion.

Now, she thinks it would have been better if she didn't join. At least she won't feel like a fool who was running for 500 years for no cause. The main reason for which she took a dangerous person as her enemy, the curse, was actually faulty

'Oh, God! Give me a break.' Katherine thought feeling frustrated.

While some people were questioning their intelligence, Klaus didn't make any sound. Nobody knows what's going on in his head. He has been deep in his thoughts.

Even the new girl, whose name Katherine learns is Aurora, seems to be deep in thought, looking at the process of curse breaking and spells from the witch's grimoires with the boy, name Edrik, who only took one glance at it, sitting beside her.

Now that, Katherine is sitting across her, she found the girl to be more familiar, with her with her green with a hint of brown eyes, brown hair, and olive skin. But she is sure, she didn't meet this girl and for one second also, she didn't doubt her memory because she is a Survivor and a survivor doesn't have weak memory so, in short, she trusts her memory.

From the side glance, she noticed the handsome bright blonde hair boy with grey stormy eyes. There's something about him, in fact, there is something about them, but she can't pin point what it is.

One thing is for sure, the boy is loyal to Klaus. But, why? As far as she knows, they have met only for less a day. And she can smell a secret between them.

"Greta? Maddox?" The sudden call of Klaus startled everyone, breaking the long silence of room and snapping Katherine out of her thoughts.

"The theory is more like an assumption. If we doubt everything, we won't be able to succeed." Greta answered, not believing the theory. While Maddox kept quiet, keeping a neutral stance.

"So, you want me to be reckless, love?" Klaus questioned smilingly, showing his ever so beautiful dimples but one can sense hidden danger behind it and Greta understood it lately, "Aurora, what do you think?"

"Honestly speaking, I don't know," she replied, looking in Klaus's eyes. Turning to Henrik, she continued, "That doesn't mean I don't trust yours assumption. But the problem is" she paused a moment before carrying on, "I am not finding the problem. Every ingredient here is logical. Like moonstone, for channeling the power of full moon into it in order to unbound the original curse. Okay cool.

"Next, the sacrifice of werewolf and vampire is also correct since it represents both side of your heritage. Double cool.

"And last, drinking the blood of human doppelganger, here also I don't see any problem after all, your mother used the blood of her ancestor to place the curse, binding your werewolf side."