Chapter 4

I have finally arrived in Japan, and everything is going smoothly so far, the car I rented came once I checked out of the airport, the hotel room is great too I only hope the people won't be too much of a hassle, I'm too lazy to deal with anything troublesome

'ahhh, I will rest today and venture around tomorrow'

🇯🇵

The next day it seemed that I had a meeting.

So I put on my disguise; a black wig and sunglasses and headed to the building.

Why am I wearing a disguise you might ask, well I would like to say it's for my security, which is true, but it's also mostly because I love cosplaying and my different personalities. So those are why.

And if you're wondering what could possibly threaten my security, well, obviously, since I'm basically this world's Kambe Daisuke, I'd be targeted by people thinking I'm weak for ransom and stuff. Y'know regular rich people stuff.

After the meeting ended, I decided to tour around to have a better idea of my surroundings, Japan after all is full of pretty cities which gives me a wide range of places to choose from.

So first I decided to stop by the hotel and change out of this disguise.
So I let my silvery white hair free from the wig and put on my spare casual clothes from my backpack which is a crop top and beige loose pants.

(Looks something like this this is the closest I could get from Pinterest u can just imagine it anime style on her like I did 😅)

And as I was looking around, I stopped at an oddly familiar cafe
' Why do I recognize this place? Maid-latte...... Wait a second this can't be what I think it is........ Is it?'

As I was thinking so, a lady with short blue hair came out of what seemed to be the back of the Caffè, looking around frantically

"oh no, what should I do..... How do I fix this.... Where am I going to find someone...." she mumbled incoherently under her breath.

'what a weird lady....'

Then, when our eyes met, she looked me over, gasped, then came storming at me.

'is she coming towards me? I kinda feel like I should run away for some reason...'

Even so, I didn't budge. I was kinda curious as to what she'd say.

"omg, you're perfect! It's almost the exact same size, but it would still fit" She was talking so fast I could barely make out the words.

"Uhm.... Thank you, I guess?" I said almost uncomfortable under her evaluating stare looking me up and down.

"Will you please work here for a while!? Just for now, I really need help!" she pleaded me looking like a little fairy with her puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry, I don't need a part-time job, I don't think I can help"

"I will give you anything you want, be it money or--" she still tried to convince but as I was about to protest again, she mentioned something that shut me up completely. "or sweets maybe"

" did you say, sweets?"

"yes! However much you want free of charge as thanks for your services if you'd like"

"Okay, fine, I accept"

"Really?! Thank you very much, follow me now" she said relieved then proceeded to drag me away.

I remember her too. And judging from her coming out the back of the Cafe and employing me for the day, she's most likely the owner. She really looks familiar.

As she pulled me inside, she guided me to what seemed to be a locker room, then proceeded to pull out a familiar maid outfit.

'Wait a damn minute is this actually what I think it is?!'

Seriously who am I kidding I knew my suspicions were right the minute I saw her face, but I'm not so stupid to keep denying what's already been proven.

If reincarnation is a thing then this is nothing far-fetched.

Conclusion is......
....

I have reincarnated into the world of Kaichou wa maid-sama.
______________________________________
Gokigenyo minna-sama!

Yeah it's a short chapter this time
I've been stuck on some parts of this chapter but didn't want to publish it uncompleted.
And that's how I ended up not updating for so long 💃
Well, I still decided to cut it into 2 chapters in the end so boohoo.

Anyways sorry for the late update.
Promise the next one will be up sooner than usual.

Fun fact: I actually have 2 finished chapters that come after the next one so look forward to that (might contain a lot of cringe but please bare with it promise it gets better😅)