Chapter 3

Ehem ehem, sooo um, it's been a hot minute, I've been busy kicking names and taking ass (if you know the reference I luv you) *cough* 7 years *cough* meaning I'm 14 . Just wanted to let you know.
Anyways,

I was lounging in my office, feet over the table, eating a chocolate bar and zoning out thinking deeply.

' If you're chased by a serial killer you're both running for your life'

When one of my manservants, entered the room and reminded me of our upcoming meeting regarding the progression of the investments that I made and possibly others that I may make in the future.

After about 3 hours of discussing the successful money spending options I made, Chris suggested:

"I heard that there are a lot of young entrepreneurs in Japan that have many great ideas, don't you think we should expand there as well?"
..... !

Right, that is true. Japan is the world's second-largest developed economy and is part of the Group of Seven with Canada France Germany, Italy, the US and the UK as one of the major developed countries. It is the third-largest economy in the world.

besides, aren't I in some anime/manga world? Then shouldn't all the action be there?

'goddammit. Facts tho. How come I didn't think about this earlier? I thought I was some kind of genius. I guess I was too engrossed in the luxury life and abuse of authority I have that I even forgot to check whether this is a world I'm familiar with or not, you know, like all the reincarnation stories '

And with that thought, I jumped up and agreed immediately to the idea.
"yes, good job subordinate. I will even go there myself and personally supervise it. Good. Good" I said smiling a rare enthusiastic smile that, somehow, frightened them.

They probably think I'm up to no good knowing me,  since everyone in this room is especially oppress--worked up by me.

"but ma'am shouldn't running the company come atop choosing small businesses, you can send someone else to do that" says someone I don't care enough to remember their name, a little flustered. Jk his name is Sam, I sound like such an asshole but the truth is I remember all of their names after all they are all hand-picked and I trust them, they don't need to know that tho.

'' I'm aware, but I don't want to. And I've already decided '' I said with a smirk creeping onto my lips causing them to flinch, realizing that what's to come is nothing to look forward to.

'' I'll be leaving for Japan in a month's time indefinitely '' I finished now a full grin grazing my usually cold face.

And with her last sentence, everyone paled, hearing the words they so hopelessly wished she wouldn't say.
After all, despite her young age and cold demeanor, she is a genius businesswoman and the only thing that got the company so far to the point where no one can compete with it after only 4 years of 'officially' becoming the CEO.

And even if they don't say it the truth is everyone loved and admired her and they were scared of the future that could befall the company in case she ever decided to just leave.

"b--but ma'am?! You can't!! Who's going to take care of the company?!" said Liz in a frenzy standing abruptly from her chair and bringing everyone out of their trance.

'' what do you mean? I have the most capable people standing right in front of me. Why do you think I hired you? ..... Or are you perhaps questioning my decision? " I said sweetly looking at them with a slight glare in my eyes.

And just like that everyone jumped to deny it hastily.

'' No! No, of course not! We all know that you do everything for a reason and only do what's best for us all.''
'' of course, ma'am is a genius among geniuses! "
" Exactly"
They all said in agreement