illustration

A little something cuz I'm not updating for now.

By the way her real name is Renee, Ruri is just an alias to blend in cuz Renee is obviously European.

(Also I cannot remember the last names I gave her for the life of me, real nor the Japanese one . so excuse that I'll put a reminder when I do.)

Let's get to know our beautiful MC a little:

Ruri in disguise

She always wears this at school to blend in and not attract attention .

She has a bunch of ear piercings which are thankfully covered by her long wig
( Misaki didn't try to get her to take them off as she always had them since before they met and it isn't a problem as long as they are unnoticed)
She also feels a little bad about the blond Baka's ears.

She also has a beauty mark under her right eye but is covered by her glasses.
She doesn't need glasses but they're prescripted and a part of her disguise and she uses them when working to lessen the strain on her eyes.

Ruri's real appearance

She has Gray whiteish silvery hair
Her eyes are amethyst that turn dark violet when angry and lavender when happy.

She loves dressing up as different personas, loves to cosplay and to confuse people.

She is a crazy money making devil that loves to take risks.
She's arrogant and confident rightfully so.

She doesn't believe in restraining herself and no one can ever say no to her or win an argument with her, and if someone did then she willed it and precaution is advised.

She chooses to never look back at her life pre-reincarnation, and to live this one with the intention of doing everything she couldn't before and never getting looked down at

Picture in this part were made on picrew.

All pictures I've used before are from Pinterest, credit to their rightful owners.