Tickle Fights and Terrors

Your POV

You entered the room to find it full of clutter and dust, desks everywhere and chairs staked clumsily in random places. "Cleaned for use tomorrow Miss Potter" I gasped, I would never finish this. He left and shortly after Malfoy entered, his jaw looked fine now. "Ughh" he said as he entered. You just picked up a broom and started mumbling to it, "Talking to brooms now are we, Potter" you finished then it started sweeping itself, you looked up as he looked defeated. "Why do you like bullying people?" I ask bluntly. "Well some people are asking for it" "ugh why did I think for one second you might grow up and answer me honestly", "look Potter I'm not trying to make you an enemy, you could actually become quite a powerful alli for the future but you choose to hang around the wrong sorts". "What actually nice people" "Mudblood aren't nice people" he snapped, "really cause Hermione is much nicer then you, your like a wizard racist or something" you say whilst starting to sort through some clutter. "What's a Racist", you laugh then realise he's bieng serious, "oh right, I forget how much you don't know, see living in your little pure blood twat bubble you miss out on so much of the real world". "What's a Twat" he asks you just laugh at him "What, what is it" he gets perisitantly more flustered. "Tell me" he moves closer, "No" "Tell me" he grabs your waist, "Last chance", "NO" he then begging tickling you, chasing you round the room in fits of giggles till you both collapse into chairs. They begin to wobble as you fall, he then falls on top of you. "Erm Malfoy", "oh er yeah sorry" we both went bright red, he then quickly got off me and we carried in tidying the room in silence. As you leave you see Hermione and Ron heading over to Harry down the hall. But something looks off with him so you rush over.

Harry POV

"Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you. Let me kill you. Kill! Kill!

Kill!" I can hear a raspy voice say "Harry!" I hear Hermione say. "Did you hear it?" I ask her. "Hear what?" (Y/n) asks as she approached us. "That voice." I say worried. "Voice? What voice?" Ron says. "I heard it first in Lockhart's office. And then again just—" (y/n) grabs my wrist, connecting her self to me"It's time."

Your POV

"It's time." A voice said in Harry's head, because after i listened into his thoughts I could hear it too. "Ahhhhhhhhh" I scream, "what is that" I whisper. "Wait there's actually a voice speaking to just him" Mionie said "Yes but Harry was translating it in his head, from another language" I say back, thinking what it could be. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill." Harry said, terrified, I felt my eyes go white and Mionie grabbed my hand. "Kill?" Ron asked. But Harry started running round a corner to the adjacent corridor "Harry, wait! Not so fast!" Hermione yelled.

The corridor was flooded and spiders where crawling along the windows outside. "Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that." Harry said, "I don't like spiders..." Ron said but then I looked up at something so horrible it nearly made me sick "What's that?" I gulped, feeling my eyes go even more white. "'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened... enemies the heir... beware.' It's written in blood." Hermione read, "Oh, no... It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris." Harry said seeing the limo cat hung up on the wall next to it. "Ahhh! What's that?" Students say as they start to leave dinner. "Oh!" Madam Pomfrey frets as she enters the scene. "'Enemies of the heir beware!' You'll be next, Mudbloods!" Draco snarles but when you look his way his expression softens and he looked at his feet. "What's going on 'ere? Go on, make way, make way. Potter-- What are you...Mrs. Norris? You've...murdered my cat." Flitch barged through immediately blaming Harry. "No. No." He defends. "I'll kill ya... I'll kill ya!" He hobbles toward Harry, looking stupid as he tries to intimidate him and I can't help but snigger, Malfoy had a similar reaction. "Argus! Argus, I... Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately. Everyone except... you four." He turned to your small group quickly. "She's not dead, She has been Petrified." You concluded after studying the cat, Snape looked on impressed. "Ah, thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the counter curse that could have spared her." Lockhart began to boast but I just rolled my eyes. "But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say..." "Ask him. It's him who's done it. You saw what he wrote on the wall." Flitch screeched at Dumbledore. "It's not true sir, I swear. I never touched Mrs. Norris.", "Yes it was like this when we got here" I chimed in to his defence. "Rubbish!" "If I might, Headmaster? Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, the circumstances are suspicious. I, for one, don't recall seeing Potter at dinner." Wait, was Snape actually trying to help here. "I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, Harry was helping me answer my fan mail." Lockhart said as though it was his choice "That's why Ron and I went looking for him, Professor. And we ran into (y/n) on the way, We'd just found him when he said..." "Yes, Miss Granger?" Snape snapped back to his prying mannor. "When I said I wasn't hungry. We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris." Harry cut in. "And where where you, Miss Potter" "Alas she was in detention with me Headmaster" Snape came to your defence and you smiled up at him, only for him to look away swiftly. "Innocent until proven guilty, Severus." "My cat has been Petrified. I wanna see some punishment!" Flitch Screetched once again. "We will be able to cure her, Argus. As I understand it, Madame Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrakes. When matured, a potion will be made which will revive Mrs. Norris. And in the meantime, I strongly recommend caution... to all." Dumbledore assured him.