A/N

Hi, Pixie here just wanted to thank anyone who has read this or my other books (You should check out Echo for a fandom switch) and remember this is BOOK 2 in the series please read one and the A/ns to find out about my plans for this series,

 I am a first time writer who loves fan fiction so much, and how it gives you the freedom to really immerse yourself into story's. My favourites are always -x reader because then it feels real and I think that is the aim for fan fiction. I am starting this and don't expect to get much back from it but would just like to thank anyone who does take the time to read it. I cannot promise routine uploads because I have a very hectic life and with covid_19 things are very unpredictable. But here we go please correct and spelling or grammar mistakes and enjoy my story, when I read other story's like this Draco x Reader a lot are instantly putting them together but I am going to take a slower approach trying to keep more of the mean Draco to put in an additional struggle to make the end that much sweeter, so please don't hate my story I am trying and just want to put my vision out there.

⚠️All character except (y/n), Liv, River, Evie and Sam are property or J.k Rowling and so are some quotes and the main plot of this all⚠️ Although I do not agree with her view on many real world things I do think she is a good writer and I am in no way trying to take credit for her work.

~ Call me Pixie 💐 and enjoy