They stand up and start to walk around the school,they run into the principal after a while.

Principal : Greetings Mr Shedji,I see you have a few others friends with you today.

Kenji : Good day sir,my 10 friends divide my attention between them equally.

Tsukiko : Good day Mr. Principal.

Gina : Good day Mr. Principal.

Akane : Good day Mr. Principal.

Principal : It's rather funny that you are the only male in the whole hostel hey?

Kenji : Haha yes sir though it may be because my father got the hostel built for the school.

Principal : Oh how could I forget? What jobs do your parents do Kenji?

Kenji : Their both in retail sir so they make more than enough money for things like hostels.

Principal : Mr Shedji you are a really good learner,the rest of the school could learn from you.

Kenji : To be fair sir the 10 I live with in the hostel are even better learners than me.

Principal : so I've noticed,all 11 of you in that hostel are a good example for others.

Kenji : Thank you sir,I'm sure all the girls in the hostel will be happy to have your praise.

Principal : (shakes Kenji's hand) Well,see you around kid,a principal's work is never done.

Kenji : I'm sure you do your best as our school's principal sir(he shakes the principal's hand too).

The principal walks away with a smile thinking about what
good students Kenji's group are

Tsukiko : Wow Kenji-kun way to hype up the rest of our pack,you really do fit in with us all.

Gina : Your good Kenji-kun.

Akane : Thanks lots Kenji-kun.

Kenji : No problem all 10 of you in the hostel are my friends,I always keep you all in mind ey.

After a few more minutes the bell rings for the last of the day's periods.

...

[The last period]

Teacher : Since we've finished early with classwork it's time off for the rest of the last period.

Everyone responds to the teacher with a yes mam and they start chatting in groups.

Kenji : Hey Kireitsune what do you want to talk about since we have time to chat now?

Kireitsune : I don't really know Kenji-dono,I just can't think of anything to talk about today.

Kenji : Okay then so do you think I'm making good progress with the girls in the hostel?

Kireitsune : Your doing really well Kenji-Dono,we have more fun with you around us.

Kenji : Well that is good news,you girls already mean a lot to me even if it's been only a few days.

Kireitsune : Well you already mean a lot to all of us too, we'll stay by your side indefinitely.

Kenji : Thank you Kireitsune,I'll stay by the side of you 10 indefinitely as well.

Kenji and Kireitsune chat a little bit more until the bell
rings signalling the day's end.

[lunch after school]

Kenji and the girls were eating lunch when two people entered that surprised him.

Kenji : (Kenji almost dropped his fork when he saw his parents enter the room)Mother,Father?

Kenji and the girls all stood up and bowed at Kenji's parents respectfully.

Akio Shedji : Hi son and hi girls.

Asuka Shedji : Hi there everyone.

Kenji : Father I didn't know that you were coming to see me today I wasn't aware.

Asuka Shedji : Don't worry about it son,we decided to keep our visit a surprise.

Akio Shedji : I come with an announcement regarding you and the girls.

Kenji : So father it sounds serious I hope we're not in any danger from the normals.

Akio Shedji : In a few weeks you and the girl's trust & teamwork will be tried in a little test.

Asuka Shedji : We already gave the school a believable reason for your future absence.

Akio Shedji : You'll be on a survival trip thus requiring your absence from school.

Kenji : Father I may I please ask just one question about this survival trip bussines?

Akio Shedji : Ask ahead son.

Kenji : Where will we wash up?(Kenji asks as a big sweatdrop appears on the back of his head).

Asuka Shedji : Well son near where you will be camping there will be a river for you to wash in.

Kenji : Father,Mother I look forward to hear when we will be going on that survival trip.

Akio Shedji : Then it's settled,by the way you girls don't need
to introduce yourselfs.

Asuka Shedji : You girls's parents gave us all the inf about you all,goodbye you bunch.

Kenji : Goodbye Mother,Father(Kenji bows to his parents in farewell.

Everyone else : Goodbye Mr and Mrs Shedji(the girls also bow
to Kenji's parents in farewell).

Kenji and Co finish eating lunch,do homework,study and then relax for the rest of the day.

[Sleep time after bath time]

Kenji gets hugs from all the girls even including Jackie and they all head to bed.

Kenji :(in his bed) "Well tomorrow me and the girls will discuss the preparations."

Kenji lays there quietly for ten minutes before he goes off into the land of his dreams.