Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)

Start from the beginning

She continued her speech, saying her words with just is much passion as she did 4 and a half years prior, trying her best to get as many people to listen as possible. Her glasses sat comfortably right underneath the bridge of her nose. Her hands moved frantically, as she continued to express her concerns. She talked for about 3 minutes, before wrapping up.

"Thanks for listening, I hope you listened and took in what I said. Please consider what I've said and do what you can to help prevent it"

She smiled sweetly, and walked towards a seat to the sound of many clapping students. Her friends all patted her on the shoulder. She smiled her beautiful bright smile. A smile that made a certain Lewis weak in the knees.

Time skip

Assembly was called to a halt when the bell rang through the room. The teachers tried their best to contain all the students who had began to get their bags and coats ready. Harry admittedly only listened in assembly when Amelia was giving a speech.

"Whipped"

Simon coughed, making Harry turn to his tall friend, he rolled his eyes playfully and sighed.

"One day my friend, one day"

Time skip

It was last lesson.

Amelia walked with her friends Lily to photography class. Amelia liked taking pictures on the side. While her main focus was the charity work to does, she does like the occasional photo.

"Ah, hello girls"

Mrs Brinks chirped. She was the photography/art teacher. Currently standing outside the classroom she would normally be sat relaxed in.

"If you wouldn't mind, could you get your cameras and make your way down to the field. It's just so we can set up for the football game tonight. Are you still up for taking the pictures girl?"

They both nodded. The girls collected their cameras, and began their journey to the field.

Meanwhile, it was PE for the boys. Football was on the cards for today, to the delight of the boys and chagrin to the girls. The boys were sent up field, and began practicing for the football game after school, against the rival comprehensive.

"Harry mate, is that your girlfriend?"

Tobi pointed. The boys turned around, noticing Amelia and Lily looking at whatever pictures were on each other's cameras. Harry's smile instantly widened, not going unnoticed by the boys.

"God look at his face, he's in love"

"I'm not in love"

Harry insisted, earning a scoff from the boys.

"Mate, you're so in love with her"

Harry sighed, looking down at his togs. He was in love, he knew it, they knew it. Everyone knew it. Well, apart from Amelia. Which was one of the main reasons why Amelia turned him down. She assumed he was asking her out, just to check her off a list of other conquests. Which obviously was not the case.

"Harry's looking at you again"

Lily giggled, making Amelia blush but playfully roll her eyes.

"He's not"

She protested.

"He is, he's always looking at you. It's so cute"