I sat up and said "Don't push training off to the side for me. I'm fine. You have a fight coming up.. you need to train."

"Relax... I can miss one session." He said.

"Ion even know why you keep asking dumbass questions foo." Odell said.

"We here fa you and we not leaving so shut it." He added.

"I just wanna let y'all know i'm fine and y'all can leave." I said.

"Mhm we hear you but we not leaving." Odell said.

Duke came back in with the nurse.

"How are you feeling Ameerah?" She asked.

"I feel fine. When can I leave?" I asked.

"Well if you aren't feeling anymore pain and nothing is bothering you then you're free to go but I wanna talk to you before you leave.." She said.

"Um okay." I said.

"Would you like some privacy?" She asked looking at the guys then me.

"Uh.. guys can you give us a minute please?" I asked looking at them.

"Yeah. We'll be waiting outside." Odell said.

When they walked out I instantly got nervous. What could the nurse possibly have to talk about with me in private?

"Well Ameerah when you were first admitted we ran all sorts of tests... most of them came back negative but a few didn't...." She trailed off.

"Okay... what came back positive?" I asked.

"We tested you for STD's Ameerah. You have Chlamydia." She said.

In this moment I knew my life was gonna go downhill from here...

I blacked out while she was talking. I just kept thinking about my life. "How did I get to this point? How was I gonna keep this from my family? How will this affect me mentally?"

"We also noticed some bruising and tearing in the vaginal muscles... Is there anything you want to tell me Ameerah?" She asked.

"No." I said almost immediately.

"Are you sure? We can't do the test without your consent and we're only trying to help you." She said.

"I said no." I replied.

"Alright... well we just need you to sign this release form and you can be on your way." She said.

"Great. Where do I sign?" I asked.

She pointed out where and I signed it.

"Would you like for me to bring them back in now?" She asked.

I cleared my throat and said "That's fine."

"You good?" Luke asked me.

"Mhm." I replied. "She was just telling me i'm free to go."

"Oh word?" He asked.

"What happens if she starts to feel pain again?" Ryan asked.

"Well we can prescribe her some pain medication and she can take them whenever she feels pain." She said. "But make sure you're being careful the medication can be addictive." She said.

Everyone looked at each other and then down at me.

Odell cleared his throat and said "Um."

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

I spoke up and said "Yes. I'm a former drug addict.. is there anything less addictive you have to subside the pain?"

I guess I can see why things got awkward when she mentioned addiction but we all know about my past. I'm not uncomfortable talking about it.