23*

Jungkook slowly regained consciousness but he somehow felt numb. He can't feel his body. He was confused and weakly opens his eyes.

There he noticed he was attached with wires on his chest which connected to the heart monitor. An oxygen mask on and the UV line on his right wrist. This was not new to him but he does wonder what happened that makes him this way. He was completely fine before.

Then, he heard his bedroom door opened. Maya stepped in and as soon her eyes landed at the conscious Jungkook, she quickly rushed to his side. Jungkook was about to utter something but was soon cut off as Maya engulfed him in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for doing that to you without you knowing! I'm sorry! I'm very sorry, Jungkookie!!" She cried silently into his neck as she didn't want him to get up. Jungkook could only weakly stare at her from the side. He felt numb and very weak. He slowly brings his right hand to caress her back hair. "It's okay, I forgive you, noona." He hushed her softly. She continues to sobs while hugging his side tighter.

"Though I still need some explanation." Jungkook chuckled weakly, hoping to lighten up her mood. Her cries seem to calm down as she slowly pulled away from him. "Right..." She sniffles. Jungkook smiles at her, assuring her he really is fine although very tired.

"It's Corwell. She said she finds a cure for your illness." 

SKIP TIME

Jin was restless. He kept on tapping his foot with his arm crossed. Hoseok who was trying to ignore him by watching tv could only get more annoyed.

"Gosh Jin, chill for just a minute will you!"

Just then, Maya skips down the stairs with her doctor's coat hang on her left arm. "Emergency?" Yoongi asked while laying down on the couch. Maya stares at them and nod. "Yup, I'll be home late again tonight so just eat dinner without me okay?" She said rushing and quickly went to put her shoe on.

"Hey, Maya-"

"Yes, Jin you're in charge." She cuts him. "No, it's not that. Maya, Jimin and Taehyung haven't come home yet." His voice laced with concern. It's been three hours since they left and they haven't call yet. Heck, Jin tried to call them but they didn't answer. This worries him.

Maya noticed this and sighed. She walked towards him and pat his head assuringly. "Hey, they'll be okay. Don't worry about it. I'm sure they're somewhere outside there eating dinner at McDonald's or something."

"Yeah but I just suddenly have a bad feeling about it." Jin lowers his gaze. With this, Maya saw not an arrogant, rich, spoiled child but just Jin. A normal helpless human Jin.

She sighs. Her hands immediately went to his side and forced them to straighten. She pushes his back so that his chest puffs out. She placed her hand on his chin and perk it upwards. She smiles warmly at him and messily ruffles his hair. Jin could only remain stiff by how fast her actions were. He looks at Maya surprised.

"Where did the stereotype rich Jin go to? Come on, cheer up! But if something bad does happen, call me immediately. Okay?" She chuckles and proceeds to walk away from him to the front door. She opens it and steps out. "Bye, everyone!" She beams before leaving the still daze Jin. 

"Yah Jin! I just called the pizza guy. Are you okay with it?" Namjoon asked from the living room. Jin snapped out of his trance and quickly turned to them. "Yeah, pizza sounds great!" He answered back. Hope they're alright, he thought. No, wished.

"Alright, I get ready the plates!" Hoseok said enthusiastically. "So, watching a movie while eating dinner again?" Jin asked and both Yoongi and Namjoon nod. "What movie though?" Namjoon asked curiously.