SCHOOL TIME (THE SECRET BETWEEN THE THREE : CHAPTER 4)

Eve POV

As lina and Tonia and I finished our little conversation they left the room. When the door was closing just a little more 3...2....1 I jumped out of bed and was excited first day of school here I come. Before I went to take a shower I jumped on my bed like it was my birthday. I hoped in the shower taking a 1 hour shower. I started singing 'Magic , Rude' it was a nice song when I was about to say 'rude' I heard a bang at the door. I ignored it and screamed as I was singing the banging got louder I scream even louder . Then I turned the water to warm but it was boiling hot I hoped out of the shower seeing steam . I then knew it was Tonia "asshole" I muttered to my self as I wiped the mirror that was all foggy. When I got out I looked at the time it was 8:10 enough time to curl my hair. I put on a grey top and black jeans. I then realized my hair was all frizzy. I got the curler and curled my hair I left my lips how it is because I knew it was perfect how it is.

Lina POV

What the hell is taking her so long. Tonia made the water boiling hot what the hell is going on in there. I was wearing a green dress and let my hair down with as for Tonia she wears a black tank top and leather black jacket with black skinny. Her hair is flowing down all straight like her favourite. Shes wearing boots that match her outfit well I'm wearing slippers.

Tonia POV

" come on girls were going now in my car" I said like a mother, " coming " as a sweet voice came from the kitchen ."where's eve?" "Still in her room"Lina said"what the hell , how long has she been in there?" "Don't know" ."eve hurry up were going now" I said nicely .

5 minutes later

"Eve hurry up!!!!!" I said it was already 8:50

5 minutes later

"Eve hurry up you fucken asshole" I screamed as I banged her room.

Eve POV

Sheesh doesn't any one waits around here "eve!!! Its 9:10 " oh shit man this time goes fast I got my bracelet from my 15 birthday from lina and Tonia and opened the door . "about time you asshole" she said "oh just hush if you know no style at all" I said back."I know style alright" "yeah right" we left the apartment seeing lina waiting next to tonias Ferrari that was silver. "Do you know what the time is ?!!!!" Lina shounted at me "9:30?" "Your lucky I can't hurt you because of your beautifuless" she said as she studied my look." Girls , girls come on" as Tonia said putting on her sun glasses and throwing mines and linas one. We got in the car Tonia driving and me next to her and lina at the back."Let's hit the road"lina said . The engine started and off we went. " First day of school here I come" I muttered to my self ..... again.