SCHOOL TIME PART 2 (THE SECRET BETWEEN THE THREE CHAPTER 5)

HI GUYS THANKS FOR THE VOTES I HOPE THIS BOOK ONLY GETS 30 VOTES - CAUSE THATS THE AMOUT I WANT:-)
SO READ AND ENJOY :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) THE BOY ON THE COVER IS THE ONE WHO WAS TACKLED HINT: ALEXANDER

AT SCHOOL
-----------------------

Eves POV

Were here at last , it was windy not raining(thank God) . I hopped out of the car OMG! . The school was enormous of course its a university with rooms duh?.

Linas POV

I was at the back so I was last to hop out. To me I can see Eves mouth wide open down to her feet 'hahaha'. She turned around and gave me a 'do you think I'm dum?' look . I hate it when she can read our minds its just 'bullshit'. Again oops:-) .

Tonias POV

I was standing on the left side of Lina well Eve the right. Lina was the youngest so we'll do anything to protect her . We walked in the school not knowing everyone and I mean everyone looking at us WHAT?.

Eves POV

Seriously, never mind . I walked with my hand linked to Lina. We went straight to the principals office. Of course I can tell where im going.

AFTER THE CONVERSATION WITH THE PRINCIPAL

"Riiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!!!!!" Everyone hurried to class so did we three . I went to maths.

Tonia and Lina I don't know.

Linas POV

Everyone's at class except for me. "Science , science!" I think I'm dum , class rooms don't talk:-) :-) :-) .

"You lost babe?" I turn to see a boy with black straight short hair. " no" I said nervously. He just came closer to me the next thing I know is my back on a locker and this weirdo is kissing me YUCK!.

2 MINUTES LATER

He tried once to enter his tounge in my mouth I bit his bottom lip he squeeze my ass hard which made me worry a bit. The next thing I know is a boy tackling the boy I was kissing.

The boy and I laid eyes on each other 'Mate'.

Tonias POV

I was walking to the next class not knowing where 'science room' is. I was walking and then was rushing I turned to a corner. "Bam" . I looked up to see a hot and sexy 6 pack boy. I stood up we laid eyes 'Mate'?!.

"Sorry I can't , I reject who ever you are:(" the boy said and walked away.

I fell to the ground "breath " I muttered to my self . The next thing I know it , is the darkness taking over.

-------_------------_----------------_-------------------_----------------------_----------------------

HI GUYS SO BASICALLY ALEXANDER IS A PLAYER GUESS WHO HE IS?

ONE WHO GETS IT RGHT GETS THE NEXT CHAPTER, IT W ILL BE DEDICATED TO YOU THANKS.

Check out chapter 6 and my other book 'I AM HUMAN BUT WAS REJECTED BY THE ALPHA'

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU READERS!!!!!:-) :-) :-) :-)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!:-) :-) :-) :-)

+Eve+