The start (the secret between the three: chapter 1)

Eve POV

"Let's go girls" Lina said I woke up findind two big enormous heads next to me not. "I can't wait""I know I bet every one will look at us""even"boys" I jumped in with a angry tone lina and Tonia stared at me I can hear them giggling inside ."Boys?" As lina stood up she had a mysterious face that I did not like

ONE: she was going to do something I can feel it

TWO:she and Tonia are going to make me do something dum

THREE: there gotta ask me hundreds no millions of questions about boys

(Really I know they always wanted mates .)

ABOUT TONIA:

Tonia would like a mate 6 pack and that will be alpha and a mate that will spoil her get her anything listen to her if she ever find him cheating she will sent him down to hell.Oh yeah that reminds me she's the daughter of hell.

Well half angel but mostly blood of devil. She has jet black  or brown hair that you can't get your eyes off of her hazel eyes and she has natural tan skin ( not fake). Tonia is not just a devil but she has the blood of fire meaning she has fire no fire any where she can make it. She said if any one hurts her or her Beastie she will burn you like toast and then blow you up from a volcano and then send you to hell. You wouldn't wanna see her when shes made her hair will turn dark red like fire so yeah her colour is red. She's not that bad well she's good at cooking she won at last year cook off from cheating. Tonia always loves Lina  more than me (dumdass). Tonia is pronounced Valentina when she's in her devil form why? She was born on Valentine's and she is fully werewolf her wings are like ashes so you might need sun glasses and the strongest sun scream . She is connected to volcanoes fire from any thing you make and twice stronger than the sun. She's only 18. A girl like her with so many power I could imagine .