"She was cool with it"

"YOU TOLD HER I WAS HORNY?!"

"(Laughs) you'll never know"

"Waverly you're being a bad girl"

"Try getting the answer out of me"

"I will"

"I'm close"

"On cumming?!?"

"No you silly, what I met was I'm almost there"

"Oh okay good, I thought you were about to cum just by me talking"

"(Laughs) Is that even possible?"

"Wanna find out?"

"Nicole you need to calm down, I'm almost there"

"Can you hurry up"

"Sure I'll wait faster"

"You're taking so long, can I just pick you up"

"That's gonna take even longer"

"Tell the driver to drive faster"

"Babe hold on"

"I am!!"

"(Laughs)"

Later on we ended the call. I was already outside her house, so I immediately went inside and tried looking for Nicole.

"NICOLE!"

"WAVERLY IS THAT YOU?!"

"YES IT'S ME"

"IM IN THE KITCHEN"

"OKAY I'M COMING"

I went running to the kitchen seeing Nicole wearing a laced bra and just panties while she was eating Ice cream.

"Hey baby" I say in a sexy voice

"Hey"

"So what are you doing?"

"Eating ice cream"

"I thought you were Horny?"

"Not anymore...."

"What?"

"I came all the way here"

"I'm just not anymore"

"You see....Nicole... that's not how we do things here" I say

As I move closer to her she starts moving backwards, she eventually ran out of space. I have her on tbe spot I wanted her to between me and Kitchen island.

"Whenever I want something, I get it and right now I want you." I say as I run my finger across her chest.

"Oh really"

"Yes really" I say before I crash my lips to hers.

Nicole starts removing me clothe

Nicole starts to take my clothes off and throws them around. I put my body against hers, which was so hot.

"I thought You weren't horny anymore?"

"I was just messing with you and now shut up and kiss me."

"Maybe you should make me"

She then puts her lips agains mine without hesitation. Her hands were on my neck as she squeezes my waist while she spins us both. She then carried me on top of the Counter.

As my body arches with pleasure, she begins to head down south leaving a trail of kisses. She kept her hands on my chest.

Without telling me she started eating me out, making me scream and moan at the same time. The pleasure she gives me all the time is just extraordinary, I just don't want it stop, I want more.

"Fuck! (Moans) God your so haught"

"And you taste amazing"

She starts licking me even harder not leaving any spot untouched. She the went ul to me kissing me making me taste what I taste like, she always slips a tongue in. While she was kissing me she puts a finger in me surprisingly.

"(Gasps) Nicole you got to stop surprising me" I say as I try to catch my breath.

"I thought you like surprises?" She says before she puts her second finger in.

"Fuck! Nicole"

She gets a spoon of Ice cream and placed it my stomach as it starts to fall going to my entrance. She then catched it and ate it. It felt so good, The ice cream was so cold but Nicole's mouth was so warm.

"You've been a bad girl Waverly"

"Tell me about it (moans)"

Nicoles starts moving her fingers even faster, which made me almost cum. She starts teasing me by slowling it down then starts to fasten it up.

"Stop doing that"

"Stop doing what?"

"What? this?" She says as she removes her fingers in me.

"Nicole!"

"I thought you wanted me to stop?"

"(Groans) that's not what I ment." I say as I got off the Counter and started picking up my clothes.

"Waverly where are you going, I was just messing with you"

I started walking up stairs ignoring her. I went to the bathroom and locked the doors behind me because I knew she was going to follow me.

"Waverly open the door"

"No"

I started opening her drawer because I knew she has a vibrator everywhere.

"Nicole Where's your Vibrator?!"

"Why?!"

"Never mind I found one"

"Waverly don't do that"

I wanted her to hear me masturbate because I knew she would flip out. I went to one of the counters and sat there.

I started putting it in and out of me, while my mouth Moans from the satisfaction I am having. I put it on the highest ever the vibrator could do so I could continue where Nicole left off.

"(Moans) Fuck!! Yesss!"

I wanted her to hear me so she would know to not mess with me next time.

I was body was starting to clench up and I knew I was so close on cumming and I wanted Nicole to hear it.

"AAAHH!! I'm gonna cum Fuck! (Moans)"

"Aaaahhhh! Fuck." The next thing I knew is that I had already came.

I put the vibrator down on the counter and went to the shower to take a hot bath.