I'm Late

It's been 4 days since they said they were gonna call me if they are gonna assign me on something. But I still haven't heard anything from them yet.

I received a call later that day from an anonymous number.

"Hello who's this?" I ask

"Hello, this is Johnson's Engineering & Designs"

"Oh hey"

"I would just like to inform you that
Mr. Johnson would want to talk to you"

"Okay, what time exactly?"

"11 PM"

"Okay thank you for telling me"

"Of course okay bye."

"Bye"

Since it's still 9:30 am I decided to go to Nicole's house. During this time she is still asleep, I might aswell cook her breakfast.

I immediately went to her room when I arrived if she was still sleeping, but she wasn't in her room, and I went to search the other rooms, but she wasn't there either. So I went to her office, but she wasn't there too. Maybe she is in the kitchen cooking food for herself, so I went to the kitchen afterwards but wasn't there too. I'm starting to get tired roaming around this big ass house. I went outside to get some fresh air and I saw a pool and I also saw Nicole going back and forth swimming. What is something she can't do?

I went near the pool and stood there waiting for Nicole to come back this side.

She finally reach this side, she tries to catch her as she fixes her hair. Everything was in slow motion, water dripping from her face while she was only wearing a bra and her short shorts.

"Hey haughty"

"Oh Waverly, sorry I didn't see you"

"So you can swim, What is something that you can't do? Because it seems like you can do everything (laughs)"

"Weellllll....."

"God you're so hot" I whisper to myself

"What's that? I didn't quite hear you"

"Oh no-nothing"

"You know what I do when you lie right?"

"You know what I do when I'm incharge right?"

"(Laughs) Can you help me up?"

"Wh-what?"

"Just pull me" she says as she tries to reach for my arm.

"Nooo... I might fall Nicole"

"You won't"

I then reach for her hand but then suddenly she pulled me towards her causing me to fall inside the pool. I started to panic because I couldn't reach the floor.

"NICO-" I was cut off as my heads start to go under the water.

Suddenly I felt Nicole's hands on my waist pulling me up so I could breath.

"It's okay baby I got you (laughs)"

"NICOLE WHAT THE FUCK"

"(Laughs)"

"What's funny?! I almost drowned"

"You look so cute when you get mad"

"How are thinking about me being cute when I was about to drown?!"

"Waverly calm down (laughs)"

"YOU CALM DOW-" she then cuts me by giving me a kiss. That's when my body started to calm down. "I hate when you do that"