21 (pt.1)

21, NOVEMBER 2025
Friday

"Oi, so you want me to help you about yours and Prem's anniversary?" Earth asked, feeling enthusiastic and excited about the plan.

Boun nodded, looking frantic.

"I got your back Mr.Guntachai!" The shorter added, squealing as he already made up a plan since the beginning. Boun was feeling thankful that Earth has his back, he wasn't really good at surprising someone especially when it comes to Prem.

If he'll plan everything alone, he'll look like a fool. Boun cringed at his thought, imagining himself like that? no thanks.

"Gosh, thank you so much Earth. I'll count on you man!" He said, sighing in relief. And with that, he left Kao and Earth's apartment, driving back to Prem's.

Once he got there, he immediately saw his boyfriend laying on the couch, attention fully on the television in front of him. Boun foud himself smile at the sight, he slowly walked towards the younger, taking a seat beside him.

Prem noticed the senior, "Hia." Boun hummed tilting his head on the side as he helped the younger sat up.

"Where have you been?" Prem asked, looking curious.

"I've been to london to visit the queen." Boun joked, making the man next to him roll his eyes not finding the joke funny.

"Well, I went to Earth's."

Prem raised his eyebrows, "Really? what did you do there?"

Boun thought of an excuse, but his mind was empty. Okay Noppanut, think, think, think! he encouraged himself.

"Oh, we talked about our projects since... he's in my team." He lied, trying to hide his awkward smile. Prem squinted his eyes towards him, but later on he shrugged.

"If you said so, what are we going to eat for lunch Hia?"

"Let's eat somewhere, I haven't eat outside anymore." Boun suggested, grinning.

"But, i'm lazy to waaalk." Prem whined, furrowing his eyebrows as he stared at the senior who just smirked.

"You're hungry right?, we're going to have a heavy meal." The senior said, and Prem felt excited, feeling the laziness inside of him quickly vanished as the thought of him eating whatever he wants.

"Fine, then let's go!" Prem got up from the couch, immediately running inside their room while doing an excited dance that made Boun to chuckle, soon following the younger inside.

~

"Oi hiaaa, the food tastes so good! I wanna go and eat here always!" Prem smiled cutely, continuing to chew the food inside his mouth as Boun stared at him, shaking his head but with a smile on his lips.

This kid is cute.

"Try to eat without spilling the food babe, you're a mess already." Boun said, wiping the sauce that was on the side of his lips.

Prem didn't listen to him, but just kept on eating until they were done. The senior checked the time on his rolex watch, finding out it was already passed one in the afternoon.

Adrenaline rushed to him, as the thought of surprising Prem took over his mind. He didn't even noticed the sweats cascading down his temple.

"Hia? are you okay? why are you sweating when it's actually cold inside here?" Boun's train of thoughts were interrupted by Prem, which he was happy to.

"O-Oh, no babe. I'm fine, and I think the aircon didn't fit my hotness." He joked, and the nong laughed shaking his head as he rolled his eyes.

"Corny."

"You liked it."

The younger stuck out his tongue playfully, as he let out a small burp. Boun found it cute, which he didn't controlled the laughter making Prem frown.

"That was cute, ah." He said, as he continued to laugh, and the frown on Prem's forehead deepened.

"Shut up!" He say, ears turning into crimson red. Boun stopped laughing, smiling at the younger lovingly.

"I love you baby." Boun stated, pulling Prem's hands to his lips kissing it. The nong became even more red, he can feel himself so hot right now and he can see pairs of eyes looking at them.

"Oi hia." He whispered, trying to get his hands back but the older was strong. So he finally gave up, smiling back at his boyfriend.

"I love you too, now give me my hands and let's go home. I'm kind of drowsy na kha." Boun nodded and smiled, standing up from their seat as they payed the bill, taking their way to Boun's apartment.

~

As they reached the destination, Prem was quick to claim the bed himself. While Boun take off his coat, placing it on the side.

"Hey sleepy head, change your clothes first" he called out, calling the younger's attention. Prem grumbled, but quickly obliged, changing his clothes into some clean one before plopping on the bed once again.

Boun chuckled, "You're really sleepy?"

"Yes, so let me sleep" Prem lazily replied, eyelids starting to fall down.

Boun watched the younger fell asleep, his chest rising and then fall again. The senior laid down beside him, gently caressing Prem's soft hair.

He already set the alarm for the event later, and decided to just sleep before preparing.

a/n: so i figured it out that this story is coming to it's end, are u guys ready for the ending? hshs i was actually planning to make this chapter an angsty one but oi, i remembered i'm not a fan of angst soooo mwahaha enjoy!

(sorry for the mistakes:)

[ e d i t e d ]