10

"So. . . Samantha Melanie Coates, right?" Boun asked, raising an eyebrow. The woman nods with a wide smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"What raise are you?" He questioned again, bringing a spoonful of food inside his mouth.

"My father’s British, and my mother’s Thai." She answered politely.

Boun nodded, "Okay. Ohm where's the couple?" He turned his head to his best friend.

Ohm smirked.

"It's their anniversary. So they probably did something to celebrate it." He answered with a hum.

Prem tried to suppress a chuckle and Fluke laughed.

Samantha was looking at them confused, didn't even understand if it's a joke.

"Sam, do you already have a boyfriend?" Boun suddenly asks out of nowhere. And all of them was shocked while Prem felt a little uneasy.

The brunette bit her lips, "Uh. . . No, i'm single." she laughed awkwardly. Boun hums in acknowledgement, nodding his head.

"Ah, I see. Okay, okay. Don’t worry, i’m not gonna ask you out." He chuckles to wave off the tension. He wasn't actually interested at the woman. He’s only interested in one gender; male.

Prem felt relieved at that, but kept his mouth shut as he quickly finished the food.

"Class is cancelled for one week. Wanna go for a trip?" Ohm inquires, staring at the people in the table one by one.

Fluke beams at the suggestion. “That would be great, baby!”

"Sure! I'm in, but where?" Samantha brought her hand to her chin, looking at Ohm thoughtfully.

"Pattaya/ Kanchanaburi!" The BounPrem duo recommended different places in unison.

The both of them shared eye contact as their friends laughs. “Oh well, now we’re talking.” Fluke shakes his head.

Boun blinked his eyes several times. “I mean, Pattaya is a great place too. Let’s go there then.”

Prem grinned in happiness, while the other just nod and Samantha smiled widely. Ohm stares at him in amusement.

"You like beaches?" Prem nods happily.

"When? I mean, when are we gonna go there?" Samantha cuts in between.

Ohm squints his eyes.

"Tomorrow." He answered, getting startled as soon as Prem squealed happily on his seat. Boun laughs at the cute behavior shown.

“I’m excited!” Prem exclaims, eyes brightened by excitement as he looks over to Boun who was staring at him in awe.

Ohm chuckled, "Okay then. All is clear! Six PM shap, everyone will be at the bus station."

The four nodded. Later then, everyone went home to rest and get ready for tomorrow’s most awaited trip.

-

"I already told you, Hia. That’s not a food!" Prem exclaimed, face palming. Boun was clueless, it wasn’t his fault that he just ate a strawberry scented soap. It looks appetizing.

They’re currently inside the junior male’s unit, readying the stuff to be brought for tomorrow.

"You're being an idiot!" He yelled with a big sigh. Boun laughs sheepishly.

"It’s not my fault that the soap looks appetizing!" He defended, pouting like a duck.

Prem only rolls his eyes. “Whatever, Hia. What time is it?" Prem asks, checking the wall clock. It was already pass Seven PM and they haven’t eaten anything for dinner.