17

"Huh? what do you mean? Ohm and Fluke broke up that's why Fluke didn't came to school today?!" Prem ask using his loud accent making Samantha, Boun and his other classmates cover their ears. Luckily, it's their free time so the professor isn't there and Boun immediately went to their classroom because Prem called him ofc.

"I don't know the reason either, Fluke just messaged me yesterday, saying the two broke up and boom! I tried to message him again, call him but he didn't even answered the calls." Sammy replied rubbing her temples as she looked at the wide-eyed man in front of her.

As the British brunette said those words, Boun began to worry. Thousands of thoughts crossed his head making him release a loud sigh.

"How about Ohm? did you messaged and called him too?" He questioned taking out his phone, Sammy shook her head.

"No, I didn't. I'm afraid." She answered with a sheepish grin plastered on her beautiful face, it made the couple face palm. Prem faced his boyfriend who's next to him.

"Try to call P'Ohm, Hia." He say, and Boun obliged dialing their other friend's number. And after a while, the call was directed to voice mail and the three shared a look,

Sammy whined and dump her head on her table, she was entirely worried at Fluke, of course she was also worried to Ohm. "Ugh!, I really wanna know what's the reason of their broke up! it can't remain unknown, I don't wanna solve mysteries." She groaned.

Boun got up from his seat as he took his bag, "Let's eat lunch first, we're discussing it there at the canteen." He said before walking out, not even giving a glance at his boyfriend and friend.

Sammy and Prem shared a look, but followed the older to the canteen, anyway.

"So? did Ohm replied your messages?" Sammy ask once they finished their foods as she stared at Boun who's tapping something on his phone, he raised his head and shook it.

Prem whined in distress, "I can't with these two! I wanna see Fluke and ask him why they broke up! Ugh, damn it." He closed, biting his lower lip.

Sammy sighed, taking out her phone as she tapped the messenger icon and immediately spotted Fluke's replies to her past messages. It made her relieved a bit and smile showing Fluke's replies to the couple in front of her.

"He finally replied!" She exclaimed, earning the two's attention, Prem's face lit up and a smile forming his lips but it quickly vanished as soon as he read the replies from Fluke.

From: Ai'Fluke~💛

< I'm sorry sam >
< my heart is aching so much >
< I can't breathe normally >
< Ohm was the one who wants to break up
because that was his wish >
< it may hurt me, but I wanted to fulfill his wish, it was his wish way back his birthday >

< so yeah, don't worry about me
i'm in my family's home >
< bye, tell the couple i'm fine. >

Prem's chest tightened, and so as Boun and Sammy's after reading it. "Son of a bitch." Prem mumbled as the anger was taking over his mind and heart, he can't bare to see one of his friends being heart broken just because of a stupid person.

Boun and Sammy noticed him clenching his fist, his eyes narrowing.

And, Sammy was aware that he's mad, making her panick. "P'Boun! we need to do something!, Prem can't be mad! he's going to explode and will lose his patience over Ohm and he won't forgive him! instead he will beat Ohm until he's laying on the hospital bed!!" She shake the latter's shoulder, making Boun's eyes widen.

The twenty-two-year-old Faculty of Engineering student quickly faced his lover who's still clenching his fist, and before he can do anything—

"DAMN YOU OHM THITIWAT RITPRASERT!!!" Prem yelled standing up from his seat making his way to Ohm's seat because he was there. While Sammy and Boun's chests were about to explode.

The owner of the name noticed Prem walking towards him, anger evident in his eyes and face making him nervous, fluke had told him that Prem was scary if he's angry especially when it comes to his loved ones, he'll not forgive the people who hurt them and instead he'll beat them until they're already laying on the hospital bed. (As Sammy said)

Once Prem was in front of him, he didn't waste his time to place a punch on the older's face forcefully making Ohm fell on the ground with blood starting to stream down his nose.

All the students in the canteen were already circling around watching them, Boun struggled to get in between the crowd but when he already saw Ohm laying on the ground while Prem was just looking at him, his heart began to race rapidly.

"PREM!" He shouted, earning the younger's attention as he faced the person who called out his name. His heart sank, seeing his lover with the worried expression on his face while he stared at him.

"H-Hia..."

a/n: hi, i can't focus on updating
i was rewatching love mechanics because i miss
yinwar so much please bare with me and sorry for the mistakes T^T

[ e d i t e d ]